Rios Presidente Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor229 reviews across the web.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 70% of guests gave positive feedback.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 56%.
Dining options at Rios Presidente Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Rio de Janeiro property has 4 meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include technology support staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2009.
There are 210 guestrooms at Rios Presidente Hotel. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guestrooms are all non smoking.