Restaurants near Ristorante Hokkaido for Business Travelers
- 210.41 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.41 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular with
- 220.98 mi
- 230.84 miVia delle Terme di Tito, 96, Rome, Italy0.84 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido2 reviews
Hidden about a quarter mile behind the Colosseum, it's well worth the search to seek out this restaurant with a tiny storefront. The tables inside are cramped, so you sit very close to the next table, but it makes it easier to discuss how good the food is here. The Nerone specialty pasta is absolutely amazing. The pasta itself is ...
- 240.78 mi
- 250.76 miVia del Boschetto 41, Rome 00184 Italy0.76 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
This wine bar just off the Via Nazionale has an amazing wine list starting from just 15 euros, and a bar menu which pairs things like swordfish carpaccio with a specific regional olive oil. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and the atmosphere intimate.Popular with
- 260.9 miRome, Italy0.9 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido2 reviews
- 270.52 miPiazza del Viminale, 27, 00184 Rome, Italy0.52 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
There are lots of good restaurants in Rome with outdoor seating, but Strega is on Piazza del Viminale, a very quiet, well almost boring square next door to Teatro del Opera. The food was great, the service was warm and professional. Rome hung around us like a velvet curtain of potential. I had a wonderful time with my friends. I ...
- 280.6 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.6 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 290.94 mi
- 300.67 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.67 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular with
- 310.89 miVia S. Quattro, 24, 00184 Roma, Italia0.89 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
Located just up the street from the Colosseum, Li Rioni is the go-to pizzeria for locals in the Monti and Celio neighborhoods (in fact, its name references the fact that it straddles these two quarters, or "rioni"). The pizzaiolo here serves up Roman pies just as they should be—straight from the wood-burning oven, with a thin, slightly-charred crust and fresh ...Popular with
- 320.38 mi
- 330.88 miVia del Boccaccio, 1, 00187 Rome, Italy0.88 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
Tucked away in a small street near Piazza Barberini, hardly any tourists, but the food is amazing and inexpensive. See my review here: http://www.mapplr.com/2009/11/12/hostaria-romana-lunch-near-piazza-barberini-rome/
- 340.9 mi
- 350.57 miVia Flavia, 38, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.57 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
I searched around for the English menu or the English sign board outside advertising the specials. None. Good. Walk in, and all I could hear was Italian being spoken. Good. Look around, zero tourists except for the two that were with me. Great. The big pork leg next to us waiting to be carved and calling my name. Superb. Good ...Popular with
- 360.87 mi
- 370.7 miVia Giacomo Pagliari, 11, 00198 Rome, Italy0.7 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
This is the best meal we had in Rome. Probably one of the best ones we ever had and not only because of the food. The entire atmosphere in this restaurant has one purpose - to make it an evening you won't forget. The service is more than impeccable. The food is surprising, playful, tasty and very original. The wine ...
- 380.76 miVia San Nicola da Tolentino, 26, Rome 00187 Italy0.76 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
Great food. Service was very good. Went there with a 5-year old and she got a special dish. Italians really love kids. Great peaches (summer), super risotto, excellent grilled fish.Popular with
- 390.55 miVia del Viminale, 3, Roma, Italia0.55 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
- 400.56 miVia Flavia 980.56 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
I don't even know how to describe how much I loved the pizza (or "pinsa") from this place! They make personal oblong shaped pizzas that range from 3-4 Euros made fresh and served straight out of the oven with a crispy but light crust and loaded with tons of delicious toppings. The place is bustling with Italians on their lunch ...Popular with