Restaurants near Ristorante Hokkaido for Business Travelers
- 410.7 miVia Giacomo Pagliari, 11, 00198 Rome, Italy0.7 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
This is the best meal we had in Rome. Probably one of the best ones we ever had and not only because of the food. The entire atmosphere in this restaurant has one purpose - to make it an evening you won't forget. The service is more than impeccable. The food is surprising, playful, tasty and very original. The wine ...
- 420.55 miVia del Viminale, 3, Roma, Italia0.55 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
- 430.9 miVia Castelfidardo 60.9 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
Authentically Roman neighborhood restaurant virtually unknown to tourists and many Romans who don’t live nearby. It’s one of the few restaurants in Rome which still adhere's to the tradition of "gnocchi Thursdays". Also excellent is the Saltimboca (sauteed veal dish), and panna cotta for dessert. I walked by this place several times when I lived in Rome, but didn't realize ...
- 440.9 miCirconvallazione Gianicolense 69 b0.9 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
- 450.91 miVia Celimontana, 6, Roma, Italia0.91 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
This restaurant, located a few steps from the apartment, as it is the best value for money, it is what I recommend to those who want to taste the typical Roman cuisine and pay a fair price ... or less than you think!!
- 460.9 miViale delle Milizie, 1160.9 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 reviewPopular with
- 470.97 miVia Arezzo, 11, 00161 Roma, Italia0.97 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
Near Piazza Bologna, this family-run restaurant in total turned out to be a real surprise: the food is homemade, with a varied choice on the menu because it provides not only meat and fish, but also the pizza. All products are served high quality, fresh fish and perfectly prepared. Some traditional dishes are "revisited" with additions that make them very ...
- 480.57 miViale Manzoni, 1070.57 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
The restaurant came highly recommended by the hotel staff and I'm very glad I listened. The calamari (pictured) was excellent, but it was the supplì that was to die for - deep-fried balls of risotto, egg and mozzarella heaven! Supplì is native to Rome and the surrounding Lazio region, I came to learn. Didn't try the wine, I know, criminal ...
- 490.82 miVia dei Serpenti 16, Rome 00184 Italy0.82 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
FISH stands for Fine International Sea Food. The menu is a great mix of austrialina and Oriental kitchen. the restaurant is very nice and appealing.
- 500.95 mi
- 510.95 miVia Cavour 3060.95 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
This gelateria was a shock. It is right by the Roman Forum on Via Cavour, so I expected it to be overpriced, touristy and lacking in quality - but it is entirely the opposite. This is my favorite gelateria in Rome when I'm looking to spend the average price for a cup of gelato, and I will often go through ...
- 520.91 miVia Rasella 52, Rome 00187 Italy0.91 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
The air-conditioned dining room and free Wi-Fi alone makes Restaurant Birreria Albrecht a worthy place to visit. The fact that they have beer makes it ever better. I stopped in when the restaurant was pretty much empty. I sat down, ordered a beer and made use of the wireless Internet. Another traveling couple came in, and they sat them right ...Popular with
- 530.9 miVia Cairoli 620.9 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
- 540.91 mi
- 550.57 miVia Foscolo, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.57 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
This place is great. It was the perfect surprise to find to take my lady out on a date. We were just walking around looking for something fun nearby the club we were going to, and happened upon this place. Great decor. The staff was really friendly and spoke English better than I speak Italian. I was somewhat surprised at ...
- 560.9 miVia Nizza0.9 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido1 review
The perfect place for lunch. Entering the Macro Museum you could find this restaurant on the second floor. It has a nice outside area where you could find a buffet. The environment is quite cool, prices convenient.
- 570.9 mi
- 580.63 mi
- 590.9 miVia Del Moro 53-550.9 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
Restaurant located in the popular district of Trastevere. An excellent and friendly service and delicious Italian dishes cooked pasta with different styles. The value is excellent (15 € / pers .) and it is a very popular local establishment.
- 600.71 miVia Messina, 29, 00198 Rome, Italy0.71 mi from Ristorante Hokkaido
TriBeCa is a small and cool restaurant, with brick walls and very comfortable black leather armchairs. The style is that one of TriBeCa in NY even though the result is not exactly the same. It is perfect for lunch and also for aperitivo, with very good finger foods.