Ristorante Osteria Da Fiore S.R.L.
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 78%Luxury Travelers
- 73%Local Culture
- 71%Business Travelers
- 71%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Ristorante Osteria Da Fiore S.R.L.Oct 24, 2013
Expensive but super romantic - this is true Venetian cuisine - fresh vegetables, asparagus, artichoke in spring. The fish is always simply grilled, the pasta and risotto are so fresh. I have been here many times - I love Calle del Scalete.Recommended for:
- Ristorante Osteria Da Fiore S.R.L.Jul 04, 2012
By far the worst Michelin star restaurant I have ever been to
1. Service was extremely slow (it was NOT busy at all)
2. They put wine bottle far away, but never poored the wine themselves, we had to ask 5 or 6 times to refill our glasses
3. The courses were not served in a smooth tempo, starter was very fast, fish course took forever
4. Quality of the food: fish heavily overcooked (you would expect different form a star restaurant located IN the sea)
5. Waited 1 hour to be able to pay the bill
We will NEVER go back there and we advice not to go there, there are many nice non star Venetian restauarnts with much better service and food quality.
This restaurant should not be mentioned in any guide other than negative.