Best (brick oven) pizza in town! Both European and American styles available.
Things to do near Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida
- 10.65 mi
- 20.94 miAtenas, Costa Rica0.94 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida1 review
An authentic "Tico" mountain town. Visit the local farmer's market, sample the local cuisine. You can travel the whole world and you will never meet friendlier people than the local Costa Ricans...
- 30.49 miHwy 30.49 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida1 review
– serves pupusas Pupusas are a think corn tortilla that is stuffed with a variety of ingredients, most commonly, cheese, pork, and refried beans. You can choose what you would like inside your pupusa. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the airport, 1 mile on the right hand side, right beside Don Yayos restaurant.
- 417.89 mi34, Costa Rica17.89 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida10 reviews
This rainforest is about a 90 minute drive from our house. If you like nature, this is a great place to spend some time. There are trails you can follow, or you can hire a guide that knows the location of a lot of birds and animals you might not normally see.Popular with
- 518.64 mi
- 619.58 mi
- 78.91 miCosta Rica Entomological Supply. La Guacima, Alajuela, Costa Rica.8.91 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida6 reviews
Great for butterfly lovers.Popular with
- 816.96 miEscazu, Costa Rica16.96 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida4 reviews
The place to go if you are looking for international restaurants,stores, exclusive boutiques, English language bookstores and movies.
- 917.62 mi2 kilómetros al oeste del Hospital Mexico, contiguo al Parque Nacional de Diversiones, San Jose Costa Rica17.62 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida4 reviews
Nice place to go and taste some of Costa Rican culture and history, plus if you're traveling with kids it is a nice choice because it is located in the amusement park.Popular with
- 1018.13 mi
- 119.27 mi9.27 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida2 reviews
The canopy tour is ridiculously fun and it’s up there on our list of coolest things we’ve ever done along with the bioluminescent bay in Puerto Rico. Basically, you get to fly through the air through a rainforest so the actual ziplining is fun if you like mild adventure and the views are awesome.
- 1216.32 miGuaitil, Costa Rica16.32 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida2 reviews
Local potters with a unique style sell their wares from their shops on the town square. This is near Palo Verde Park and not 160 miles away
- 1311.6 miAlajuela, Costa Rica11.6 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida1 review
- 1419.77 mi
- 1516.84 miSan Rafael, Costa Rica16.84 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida1 review
N. American - style private hospital
- 1618.92 mi
- 1714.47 miAlajuela, Poas & the Airport Area, Costa Rica14.47 mi from Ristorante Pizzeria el Paraiso de Alida1 review
You can see these coffee fields from the balcony of VR. The Peaberry is the best coffee in my estimation. Take the tour and you will see all of a WORKING coffee plantation. This is not set up just for tourists as are some other coffee tours, but is an actual working plantation. Beautiful butterfly gardens, museum, and a great ...
- 1819.15 mi
- 1918.0 mi
- 2013.39 mi