Ritz-Carlton Battery Park
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 86%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Ritz-Carlton Battery ParkMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewAug 30, 2013
I was lucky enough to get upgraded to a suite facing the Statue of Liberty.
I love this hotel the concierge floor is just the best!
The staff hunted down some info I needed for my work after I asked a question.
The best concierge I have ever experienced!Recommended for:
Excellent!780 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Grounds100% loved the outdoor sports facilities.
- Room94% thought the view was good.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location88% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at The Ritz Carlton New York, Battery Park include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This New York property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and translation services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 298 guestrooms at The Ritz Carlton New York, Battery Park. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, CD players, and voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 60 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room