The Ritz is very nice, but the location is a bit far north for my liking. It is a bit windy on this part of the island, and I have found the beaches to be less desirable than those found in Wailea or Ka'anapali. Having said that, the resort was updated a few years back and it is simply gorgeous. ...
Restaurants near Ritz-Carlton Kapalua for Art & Design Lovers
- 10.07 mi600 Office Road, Lahaina, HI, United States0.07 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
My favorite sushi restaurant in Maui. Happy half hour from 5:30-6pm (25% off food) and late night happy hour on Thursdays and Fridays from 10pm-close (50% off sushi and appetizers, drink specials and free karaoke!). Sansei style ahi poke with Maui onions is a must, along with their miso butterfish and panko crusted ahi roll. Get there by 5:15pm to ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesNightlife
- 20.07 mi600 Office Rd, Lahaina, Hawaii0.07 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua11 reviews
Give them a call. 50% off on a mystery day between 5:00 PM & 6:00 PM get in line early. Great Sushi in Kihei, just a few minutes down the road.Popular withFamiliesBudgetFoodies
- 30.04 mi
- 40.03 mi
- 50.08 mi600 Office Rd, Lahaina, HI, United States0.08 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
One of our favorite restaurants! Award winning Pacific Rim cuisine and sushi. Favorites: mango crab salad rolls, panko crusted ahi, shrimp dynamite. Check their website for info on early bird 25% pupu special.........line starts forming at 4:30pm for that.
- 60.03 mi1 Ritz Carlton Dr, Lahaina, HI 967610.03 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
If you're staying at the Ritz-Carlton or spending the day at DT Fleming Beach, the Beach House Bar & Grill is a beautiful spot to grab some food and drinks. Tables and lounge furniture are set out, overlooking the ocean. Expect hefty price tags. You're mostly paying for the real estate, although service is great.
- 70.0 mi1 Ritz Carlton Dr, Kapalua, HI, United States0.0 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
Numerous places to dine, along with a spa, shopping, art gallery, coffee shop.
- 80.93 mi5315 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI0.93 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
This is the little restaurant that could. It's a hut overlooking the ocean with a line out the door. Not cheap, but not unreasonable. Island comfort food. Only downside is parking, which is limited.Popular withFamiliesFoodiesOutdoor
- 90.8 mi
- 100.74 mi5900 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States0.74 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua21 reviews
ricki has been holding court as the bartender at the sea house since 1971. The sunset music from guitar or ukelele is soft and gentle compliments the wonderful ambiance the delicious food and knowledgable bartenders. If you come to the sea house, sit at the bar, enjoy the sunset and kiss your date. You won't be disappointed.Popular withFamiliesBusinessFoodies
- 110.6 mi200 Kapalua Dr, Lahaina, HI 967610.6 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
Thursday Industry Nights is the best time to go to Pineapple Grill! From 5:30-close, they offer 50% off pupus and drink specials at the bar. The pork and mushroom spring rolls are super yummy and only $5 during happy hour! And since it's called Pineapple Grill, I had to get a few items with pineapple in them. I loved their ...Popular withFoodiesOutdoorAdventure
- 120.8 mi1 Bay Club Pl, Lahaina, HI, United States0.8 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
Beautiful oceanfront fine dining on Kapalua Bay........enjoy their deck at sunset or weekend brunch!
- 130.57 mi200 Kapalua Dr, Kapalua, Maui, HI, United States0.57 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
Fabulous food and attentive staff. Check out their sunset specials and entertainment.
- 140.73 mi5900 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI, United States0.73 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
The Sea House's oceanfront location on Napili Bay is a great place for afternoon drinks/appetizers on their deck........check out the well priced pupus from 2-5pm. Also, be sure to catch the tiki torch lighting at sunset.
- 150.94 mi5315 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI, United States0.94 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
The Gazebo is an open air cafe on the south end of Napili Bay......stunning location! Serving breakfast and lunch, its a popular spot, with line forming 30-45 minutes before they open at 7am. Try going around noon, if want to avoid long wait. Recommend the macadamia/pineapple/banana pancakes or the Big Kahuna!!
- 160.8 mi1 Bay Club Pl, Lahaina, HI, United States0.8 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
- 170.65 mi1 Bay Dr, Lahaina, HI, United States0.65 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua1 review
A 2-3 minute walk away, you will find this neighboring complex that includes 2 restaurants (Cane & Canoe and Sunset Patio), along with their Mahana Market.
- 184.39 mi130 Kai Malina Pky, Lahaina, HI 967614.39 mi from Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
Located ocean side at the Honua Kai resort, Dukes place is an excellent place to grab an all american meal or sit at the tiki style bar. Always an aloha vibe and often there is live music for sunset.Popular withFamiliesFoodiesNightlife
- 193.81 mi
- 203.83 mi