While it does carry the Ritz Carlton name, and it offers all the comforts of a luxury five star hotel, I think this property really lacks the character typical to a South Beach hotel. Though luxuriously furnished, it's tastefully outdated and even drab. I dare say I prefer the outlandishness of the Fontainebleau, with its neon blue uplights and gaudy ...
Restaurants near Ritz-Carlton South Beach for Art & Design Lovers
- 10.09 mi1685 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.09 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach
Worth the splurge! Beautiful hotel, beautiful restaurant, excellent service, and amazing entrees. Walked into the hotel and greeted by white tall columns stretching from ceiling to floor. Sheer white drapes flow with the breeze. The restaurant decor is of white and dark wood. We had a group party and had a reserved table in the corner next to the window. ...Popular with
- 20.14 mi1700 James Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.14 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach
It's an incredible secret! Located in Miami Beach with incredible food and ambiance you can not explain, however you must experiance. I highly recommend this majestic private members only Restaurant and lounge... hidden behind trees and candles every were. Romantic and perfectly decorated with style and elegance. I must experiance.Popular with
- 30.18 mi1745 James Avenue, Miami Beach, FL0.18 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach2 reviews
Hands down, the best place for innovative Latin American fusion cooking by one of Miami's most famous chefs, Douglas Rodriguez (so yes, you'd better make reservations as far in advance as possible). The most famous thing on the menu are the crazily creative ceviche appetizers, also available with cocktails at the bar. This svelte dining space is inside the Sanctuary ...Popular with
- 40.12 mi1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL0.12 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach2 reviews
- 50.09 mi1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL0.09 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach2 reviews
OK, I will start by admitting I really love the Delano. If you can't stay here, at least come to eat. Bianca has both indoor and outdoor tables. Sit outside, order some cocktails, and enjoy the view of the Delano garden and pools behind them. The food is Italian and tasty (if a bit pricey for what it is). I ...Popular with
- 60.06 mi0.06 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach1 review
Could quite possibly be the best coffee & espresso in Miami Beach! Across the street from the Hotel of South Beach (ocean-front building). It's a small little place, so be on the look-out for it. Had it not been recommended to us by hotel staff, we would never had tried it. Just goes to show that locals are important sources ...
- 70.06 miMiami Beach, FL, USA0.06 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach1 review
- 80.14 mi
- 90.23 mi
- 100.22 mi
- 110.14 mi332 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 331390.14 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach
Nice place to get some relatively inexpensive pizza late at night. They serve thin pizza (NY Style) by the slice or whole pizza pies. Not the best service but it still works. They have all different slices with different toppings. You can check it out since they have them on display. I haven't tried the more interesting slices. Usually just ...
- 120.06 mi
- 130.24 mi455 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL0.24 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach1 review
This is a cool spot for sure for a good burger that is so juicy and nice and pink on the inside. The caramelization of the burger is so nice and top it with Gouda and some grilled onions and I'm all good to go. They even have a really nice Lamb burger and many other choices so everyone will ...
- 140.25 mi450 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL0.25 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach2 reviews
Get your French dessert fix here. A bit pricey but cakes are delectable and its prime location on Lincoln Rd makes for a nice spot to take a midday break and people watch with a cup of coffee.Popular with
- 150.06 mi0.06 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach1 review
**OVER PRICED AND OVER RATED BAKERY** As a baker, I love French bakeries. Croissants, pastries, cakes and truffles galore. We were delighted to find this bakery while walking about. Enticing displays of gorgeous cakes, cookies, etc. had me order a strawberry shortcake and hot chocolate. We took our orders outside and enjoyed the people watching. UGH. *STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE - Dry. ...
- 160.22 mi
- 170.22 mi
- 180.71 mi1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139-2422, United States0.71 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach16 reviews
Southerners know all about luxury travel and food too. If you've been torturing yourself over left-over pasta while watching food porn on the Food Network, it's time to jet-set to Miami Beach and crawl over to Yardbird for some authentic, gourmet Southern food at its finest. You won't believe how good mac n cheese can really be. They must put ...Popular with
- 190.9 mi
- 200.99 mi700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.99 mi from Ritz-Carlton South Beach
Cheap and delicious Cuban joint in the heart of Miami Beach. It's not Abuela's house, but then again nowhere is. Puerto Sagua serves up some of the best Cuban food in Miami, and no visit to Miami is complete without a taste of the Cuban pride: arroz con frijoles, platanito maduro, and of course, lechon!Popular with