Riu Montego Bay Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Riu Montego Bay HotelOct 03, 2012
I stayed there a while back (2009) and it was great. The staff was super friendly and courteous, the rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable, and most of the food (with the exception of some of the specialty restaurants) were great. I was a big fan of the Jerk Pit on the beach. Also, some of the bartenders hooked us up with a couple jugs of rum punch for our day trip to Negril!
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
Good!938 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds.