Things to do near River Mountain Lodge
- 100 South Park Avenue, Breckenridge, CO 80424Distance: 0.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The multilevel condo we saw loomed above Park Avenue and the shops on Main Street. It had fantastic natural light that streamed in through the huge windows, and the light...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 21Four O'Clock Road, White River National Forest, Breckenridge, CORanked #10 overall in Breckenridge things to doDistance: 0.3 mi8 reviews
Enjoy easy Ski Out access from Alpenglow Home via the Snowflake Lift. Simply ski down the Four O'Clock Ski Run, just across the street, exit at Tyra Lookout, cross the...Popular with
- 22170 Watson Avenue, Breckenridge, CO, United StatesRanked #11 overall in Breckenridge things to doDistance: 0.3 mi5 reviews
I'd recommend parking here and taking the Gondola up to the mountain. If you car pool (4+ people), you typically get a discount on parking. Last year it was only...
- 23400 North ParkwayRanked #13 overall in Breckenridge things to doDistance: 0.6 mi7 reviews
Great prices for groceries for a resort area. We have the City Market discount cards on our house keys which will save our guests a ton of money on groceriesPopular with
- 241200 Ski Hill RdRanked #14 overall in Breckenridge things to doDistance: 0.5 mi6 reviews
Haven't been there since we've never snowshoed, but heard from friends that this is a great place to go if you're thinking of snowshoeing. About 20 min drive from Breck....Popular with
- 251167 ski hill roadRanked #15 overall in Breckenridge things to doDistance: 0.6 mi7 reviews
The 'Blue Route' is 1 block from our house and will give you access to all of Summit County and peak 8 Gondola or Peak 9 Beaver run...
- 27BreckConnect Gondola, White River National Forest, 170 Watson Ave, Breckenridge, CO 80424, USARanked #21 overall in Breckenridge things to doDistance: 0.3 mi3 reviews
The Gondola is free and takes you from Town to the base of Peak 8. Its a great ride and fantastic scenery if you want to get to the ski...
- 28308 North Main Street, Breckenridge, CO 80424Ranked #22 overall in Breckenridge things to doDistance: 0.4 mi3 reviews
Open from June to September with a suggested donation of $5 each. Look at the old timer fire engines, and equipment. Great for kids!Popular with
- 29400 N Park Ave, Breckenridge, CO, United StatesRanked #25 overall in Breckenridge things to doDistance: 0.6 mi3 reviews
This is next to City Market, so you can collect all your needs in one stop.