The multilevel condo we saw loomed above Park Avenue and the shops on Main Street. It had fantastic natural light that streamed in through the huge windows, and the light could easily be dimmed by the extensive curtains. Unlike many of the other loft condos, this one had two balconies that were functional for more than just the view. The ...
Restaurants near River Mountain Lodge
- 410.32 mi305 N Main St, #C, Breckenridge, CO 804240.32 mi from River Mountain Lodge
Serves a great breakfast with lots of bakery options. I have good ole eggs over easy, sausage, toast and milk. Definitely a locals kind of place!Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 420.26 mi
- 430.31 mi505 South Main St # C1, Breckenridge, CO0.31 mi from River Mountain Lodge
Can't beat the views from this patio! Both winter and summer.. Challenge your friends to a game of 'corn hole' on the patio while enjoying drink specials and 2 for 1 apps during happy hourPopular withOutdoorAdventureFamilies
- 440.28 mi
- 450.33 mi
- 460.34 mi305 North Main Street, Breckenridge, CO, United States0.34 mi from River Mountain Lodge5 reviews
Make sure to stop by for one of their two daily Happy Hours featuring 2 for 1 appetizers & martinis!
- 470.33 mi
- 480.49 mi620 Village Rd, Breckenridge, CO 804240.49 mi from River Mountain Lodge3 reviews
Incredible location for weddings, large family gatherings or organization conferences. Fabulous amenities, food and service!
- 490.32 mi
- 500.32 mi0.32 mi from River Mountain Lodge2 reviews
Perfect spot to grab that hot cocoa before you get back onto the Quick Silver Lift!Popular withFamiliesStudents
- 510.38 mi315 North Main, Breckenridge, CO 80424, United States0.38 mi from River Mountain Lodge2 reviews
Northside Pizza reminds me of those family style pizzerias in North Jersey and Long Island. You know, the kind of place that feels like someone's living room. The pizza is alright too given that you're in a Colorado ski town.Popular withFamiliesBudgetFoodies
- 520.32 mi
- 530.31 mi200 N Main St, Breckenridge, CO 804240.31 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
I wasn't expecting to find respectable New York-style thin crust pizza on the outskirts of Breck, but here it is. Pizza Parlor is laid out like a mom and pop pizza joint you might find in North Jersey or Long Island with families scarfing down slices and taking turns at the salad bar.Popular withFamilies
- 540.29 mi535 S Park Ave, Breckenridge, CO, United States0.29 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Wonderful meals, great happy hour specials!
- 550.38 mi110 Lincoln Ave, Breckenridge, CO 804240.38 mi from River Mountain Lodge
Authentic old building, steaks and meats in the butcher-style store window, so you can actually pick out your meat, and grill it yourself. Lots of sun, and great steaks! Only downside ... 30 minute drive from Moose Condo in Frisco.Popular withHistoryFoodiesFamilies
- 560.27 mi
- 570.53 mi
- 581.36 mi
- 591.45 mi3412 County Rd 751, Breckenridge, CO 804241.45 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Your typical western lunch spot on the slopes. Not the best food but a lasagna or chili hits the spot