The multilevel condo we saw loomed above Park Avenue and the shops on Main Street. It had fantastic natural light that streamed in through the huge windows, and the light could easily be dimmed by the extensive curtains. Unlike many of the other loft condos, this one had two balconies that were functional for more than just the view. The ...
Vacation rentals near River Mountain Lodge for Backpackers
- 10.24 mi0.24 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
We had an excellent time in Breckinridge and the VRBO property was perfect. It's set up for multi party privacy, I stayed in the basement bedroom with it's separate bathroom and enjoyed the privacy when it was time to unwind. It's steps away from...
- 20.18 mi0.18 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Super Location in town...walk to restaurants, shops, activities....and less than five minute walk to the Breck Connect Gondola. In the middle of the action- with a private, quiet setting...Relax in the hot top and watch the sunset with the fabulous mountain views...Popular with
- 30.39 mi0.39 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
An incredible Victorian Replica in the heart of Breckenridge. This fine executive home is very popular with the most discriminating world travelers.
- 40.4 mi0.4 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Location, location, location! Everything is right at your door. Quicksilver chairlift is a 6 minute walk away, tons of restaurants right out the door, views to kill!
- 50.36 mi0.36 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Nice and Cozy Vacation rental - great for family or small group ski vacation. Makes a great vacation home in summer too.Popular with
- 60.52 mi0.52 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Our family rented this unit for a family vacation. The location is perfectly located to walk to the village shops and restaurants. Betsy is an awesome lady to work with and provides a very comfortable, well stocked condo to make your stay perfect...
- 70.4 mi0.4 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Jeff, great weekend, Our diverse group of ages and interests all found the condo to their liking with walking distance to town and the lifts. We also appreciate you making the accomodation for 14 inches of new snow and then sunshine !! We stay...
- 80.8 mi0.8 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
- 90.53 mi0.53 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Great size for 6-8, 3 bedroom with 3 attached bathrooms. Awesome location for ski in and walk to Snowflake lift. Easy walk to center of town too. We love it and it is very well appointed. New flat screen TV's, leather furniture, hot tub in complex and heated community pool just a short walk away. Warm and cozy and a ...
- 100.69 mi0.69 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
"wonderful family vacation" April 11, 2013 by Bustamante's vacation from Houston We had a wonderful vacation, we were a party of 16 and we all have our own space in the house, it is beautiful and with many amenities all around the house, we we blessed every day with a very good snow and we were welcome with a fox ...Popular with
- 110.63 mi0.63 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
close to town and all the activities that Breckenridge has to offer.
- 121.44 mi1.44 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
By far one of the best lodging options in Summit County. Nothing compares to the amenities, space, cleanliness, beauty and hospitality. The Best!
- 132.07 mi2.07 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
We had a fantastic experience staying at Falcon Ridge. Kelly made it easy to get set up and was always available for questions before, during and after our stay. Plenty of space for large groups. Would highly recommend!Popular with
- 1417.93 mi17.93 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
The best place to stay in Fairplay!!!!Popular with
- 1510.98 mi10.98 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
The Cabin was great, plenty of space and a great common area. This kitchen was fantastic. Decent distance to multiple ski resorts.Popular with
- 167.32 mi7.32 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Owner easy to work with, flexible and responsive.Popular with
- 179.33 mi9.33 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
- 187.51 mi7.51 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
An absolutely stunning property that is minutes away from Breckenridge, great hikes, and a short commute to White Water Rafting & some of the best fishing in Colorado. The cabin is almost too luxurious as many in our party didn't want to leave! ...
- 1914.51 mi14.51 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Fabulous Full Log Cain in a secluded wooded beautiful setting. Only 20 minutes from the world class ski resort of Breckenridge.
- 207.14 mi7.14 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Okay, so I am a little bias! This is our mountain home and we welcome you to make it your mountain vacation home. It is a great family vacation spot, room for everyone and yet cozy enough for intimate dinners. Come and make some family memories at Mt. Royal Ranch. AnnettePopular with