The multilevel condo we saw loomed above Park Avenue and the shops on Main Street. It had fantastic natural light that streamed in through the huge windows, and the light could easily be dimmed by the extensive curtains. Unlike many of the other loft condos, this one had two balconies that were functional for more than just the view. The ...
Vacation rentals near River Mountain Lodge for Luxury Travelers
- 10.24 mi0.24 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
We had an excellent time in Breckinridge and the VRBO property was perfect. It's set up for multi party privacy, I stayed in the basement bedroom with it's separate bathroom and enjoyed the privacy when it was time to unwind. It's steps away from...
- 20.39 mi0.39 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
An incredible Victorian Replica in the heart of Breckenridge. This fine executive home is very popular with the most discriminating world travelers.
- 30.52 mi0.52 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Our family rented this unit for a family vacation. The location is perfectly located to walk to the village shops and restaurants. Betsy is an awesome lady to work with and provides a very comfortable, well stocked condo to make your stay perfect...
- 40.4 mi0.4 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Jeff, great weekend, Our diverse group of ages and interests all found the condo to their liking with walking distance to town and the lifts. We also appreciate you making the accomodation for 14 inches of new snow and then sunshine !! We stay...
- 50.63 mi0.63 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
close to town and all the activities that Breckenridge has to offer.
- 60.4 mi0.4 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Location, location, location! Everything is right at your door. Quicksilver chairlift is a 6 minute walk away, tons of restaurants right out the door, views to kill!
- 70.8 mi0.8 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
- 80.36 mi0.36 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Nice and Cozy Vacation rental - great for family or small group ski vacation. Makes a great vacation home in summer too.Popular with
- 91.44 mi1.44 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
By far one of the best lodging options in Summit County. Nothing compares to the amenities, space, cleanliness, beauty and hospitality. The Best!
- 102.07 mi2.07 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
We had a fantastic experience staying at Falcon Ridge. Kelly made it easy to get set up and was always available for questions before, during and after our stay. Plenty of space for large groups. Would highly recommend!Popular with
- 117.32 mi7.32 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Owner easy to work with, flexible and responsive.Popular with
- 127.51 mi7.51 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
An absolutely stunning property that is minutes away from Breckenridge, great hikes, and a short commute to White Water Rafting & some of the best fishing in Colorado. The cabin is almost too luxurious as many in our party didn't want to leave! ...
- 139.33 mi9.33 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
- 1414.51 mi14.51 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Fabulous Full Log Cain in a secluded wooded beautiful setting. Only 20 minutes from the world class ski resort of Breckenridge.
- 1517.93 mi17.93 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
The best place to stay in Fairplay!!!!Popular with
- 1610.33 mi10.33 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Very nice condo. Close to the gondola and easy access to all the shops. I look forward to staying there again.
- 1710.13 mi10.13 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
If you are looking for a spacious, clean, up-to-date and beautifully furnished vacation rental property with a view to die for, this is the one for you!
- 1810.41 mi10.41 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Of all the places I've stayed at Keystone, this is my favorite. The unit was great and the location was fabulous! I loved having access to the ski lockers, breakfast was right next door and so were the ski rentals.
- 197.14 mi7.14 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Okay, so I am a little bias! This is our mountain home and we welcome you to make it your mountain vacation home. It is a great family vacation spot, room for everyone and yet cozy enough for intimate dinners. Come and make some family memories at Mt. Royal Ranch. AnnettePopular with
- 2010.26 mi10.26 mi from River Mountain Lodge1 review
Great views of the lake. Somewhat cramped in the downstairs bedroom, but plenty of sleeping space. Nice Kitchen, living room, and balcony.