RiverPlace Hotel, A Kimpton Hotel
Phone:+1 503 228 3233
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (7)
- RiverPlace Hotel, A Kimpton HotelMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jul 22, 2012
In what I consider the exact perfection location in Portland (right on the water in a beautiful, relatively quiet setting but just a few minutes' walk from downtown) is this Kimpton Hotel. Well designed and with a fantastic restaurant (with a view as good as its locally sourced food), it's got it all.
- RiverPlace Hotel, A Kimpton HotelMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jul 05, 2012
Great room, and right on the Riverfront. It's an easy walk to downtown and just a hop from the trolley. The in hotel bar is good as so is the in hotel restaurant. I liked taking an early morning and sunset walks along the riverfront. Ask and you can get a ticket for the nearby spa.
- RiverPlace Hotel, A Kimpton HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Dec 01, 2013
One of the nicest Kimptons I've seen, and nicest hotels in Portland period. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. Its peaceful riverfront location is more convenient for business than nightlife. (They roll up the sidewalks in this part of town, although it's a short drive or cab ride to plenty of places.) Free wine happy hour daily, as with other Kimpton hotels, is a nice benefit.
Excellent!465 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 90% of the guests loved it.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.