User Reviews (4 Reviews)
- RN74 SeattleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Mar 20, 2013
The marrow dish is absolutely incredible and worth coming here just for that. All the other dishes were equally amazing. The waitstaff is friendly and responsive, and the drinks are pretty good too :)
- RN74 SeattleFirst to ReviewAug 16, 2012
My fiance took me here for my birthday. It's a bar-ish restaurant but it'd nice and owned by Michael Mina. I've been to many of his restaurants and they've been good. So why not?
* HUDSON VALLEY FOIE GRAS SLIDERS - Oh yes. In CA, this is going to go soon, so I HAD to get it. They were SO good. They literally melted in your mouth. MELTED.
* AHI TUNA TARTARE - Yes. I always buy Ahi Tuna... it was good. I was really impressed with the quality. Good quality.
* CALAMARI: WHOLE CALAMARI. They were HUGE. Awesome. I was almost full with them.
* SCALLOPS AND PORK BELLY - I love scallops and they were huge. I had four pieces and pork belly. I was so happy. haha
* FRIES: A must have! They are the skinny kind! :D
* BANANA FOSTER - little crepes with bananas and ice cream and powder and caramel. Really good!
* Chocolate cake: They gave me this for my birthday!!!
My fiance told them it was my Birthday and THEY GAVE ME A BIRTHDAY CARD! So sweet! I know they do it for everyone but that was really sweet!!!
Ebie served us and she was SO sweet! She looks like Malin Ackerman. Yes. Pretty! :D She was so helpful and really patient with my food selection!
Very cool for happy hour. Not really romantic. I don't recommend for romantic stuff... but very cool scene. Very Downtown LA to me - but here Downtown Seattle. haha. Very posh and red :D
I loved this place. My fiance spoils me! :D