Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Very Good!822 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 89%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Location75% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Rockford Adelaide include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and express check in.
There are 80 guestrooms at Rockford Adelaide. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathrobes and hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR ... read more
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room