Things to do near Rockridge Craftsman on Tree Lined Street Near Shops and Bart
- Distance: 0.0 mi
3 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom • Sleeps 5
- Nearby Things to do
- 15655 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United StatesRanked #15 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 0.2 mi7 reviews
The best place for organic, freshly prepared foods, pastas, fresh seafood and meats. A flower shop, a wine shop...everything you need in one charming place just 6 minutes away!Popular with
- 25655 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United StatesRanked #11 overall in Emeryville things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
This is the Location of Highwire's Roasting Facilities and is not to be confused with their retail facility at Market Hall in Rockridge. After serving 500,000 cups of coffee, Lynn...
- 55660 College Avenue, Oakland, CA 94618, United StatesDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
The Rockridge BART station offers a safe place to park during certain hours, a convenient place to meet family and friends, and a gateway interesting shopping and a variety of...
- 6Mountain View Cemetery, Oakland, CARanked #29 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 0.9 mi2 reviews
It is a cemetery and it is a really beautiful one. Hike to the top of the hill to see some magnificent tombstones and a beautiful panoramic view of the...Popular with
- 83000 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley, California 94705, USARanked #39 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 1.0 mi2 reviews
This Whole Foods does not seem as modern and as bountiful as the one in Walnut Creek. However, I love the energy and rubbing elbows with my fellow citizens from...
- 92966 College Avenue at Ashby, Berkeley, CARanked #48 overall in Berkeley things to doDistance: 0.9 mi2 reviews
Gayle and I came here last Saturday to see Vicki Christina Barcelona. We probably should have seen this movie earlier, but we both lead busy and sometimes complicated lives. We...
- 105422 College Avenue, Oakland, CA, United StatesRanked #43 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 0.4 mi2 reviews
The Conga Lounge is an old school throwback club in the heart of College Avenue, where former Cal grads in Berkeley Brown Shingle homes eat at side walk Cafes and...Popular with