Rodeway Inn Culver City
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Rodeway Inn Culver CityMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewSep 22, 2013
Though this Rodeway is on a busy boulevard, it's sort of tucked away so that you don't really notice. There is a small grassy courtyard with a fountain, which gives a little ambiance to the otherwise standard hotel. The rooms are clean and come with a flat screen TV, plus a refrigerator and microwave in case you have some leftovers. I wish there was a real closet, but they do have a small place to hang clothes.Recommended for:Budget Travelers
Poor152 reviews across the web.
- Room84% complained about the bathroom.
- Food77% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Service70% said the reception staff was great.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 58% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- LocationLocation is acceptable. Only 57% of guests gave positive comments.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Rodeway Inn Culver City features a safe deposit box at the front desk, air conditioning in public areas and complimentary guest parking. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 32 guestrooms at Rodeway Inn Culver City. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.