Rodeway Inn Miami Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1009 reviews across the web.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 88%.
- Food69% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 65% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 60%.
- InternetInternet is poor. 57% negative comments.
- Service57% found the staff to be unfriendly.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 160 guestrooms at Rodeway Inn Miami Airport. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include clock radios.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.