Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!205 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food96% loved the dining experience.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 90%.
- Hotel87% considered it to be very well-maintained.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway features coffee in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and air conditioning in public areas. High speed Internet access is available in public areas.
There are 33 guestrooms at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. High speed (wired) Internet access is complimentary. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.