Roly's Bistro

7 Ballsbridge Terrace, Dublin 4, Ireland

A short walk from the apartment, down Anglesea road, Roly's Bistro in Ballsbridge is now Roly's Cafe and Bakery, and Roly's resataurant. The Cafe does breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is a cheaper option than the less casual Restaurant for dinner. The food comes in for much praise on many websites and I can personally vouch for their delicious lunches ...

Restaurants near Roly's Bistro

Bella Cuba Restaurant

0.01 mi from Roly's Bistro

Good food at a good price on the early bird menu. A lovely small restaurant!

The Chop House

0.53 mi from Roly's Bistro

Awesome steaks!

Il Valentino Continental Bakery

0.95 mi from Roly's Bistro

It is the bakery on the corner close to the business centre of the city... You stop by in the morning have a cup of freshly brewed Italian coffee & amazing sandwiches, cup cakes, pies etc... It is soooo good. I definitely recommend.

The Butcher Grill

0.91 mi from Roly's Bistro

Ranelagh Village Market

1.0 mi from Roly's Bistro

I love COFFEE there I've said it and this is one of the best in Dublin. Nick's Café is very small, take away, or drink it in the poet's corner around the back. I think it's the best value coffee in Dublin, and this is where I get my Yirgacheffe & Chimaltango variety. They also grind the beans for my ...

Coffee 2 Go

0.63 mi from Roly's Bistro

Amazing Coffee!!!!! Such a great place, they really know their stuff when it comes to coffee and service. I will defo be back. p.s the girls are so nice too

Donnybrook Fair

0.49 mi from Roly's Bistro

Excellent food shop - you are getting high end food at high end rates. There is also a good cafe/restaurant upstairs.

The Natural Bakery

0.53 mi from Roly's Bistro

On Donnybrook Road and next to Tesco Express. This opened in 2014 and I would guess do a brisk trade as their breads are many and varied and the ones I have tried are very very good. They have pretty-looking cakes also, untested by me, so I can't comment.

The Mulberry Garden

0.5 mi from Roly's Bistro

My rating is secondhand as I have not eaten here myself but I have had very good reports of the food and service from my guests.

Coopers Restaurant

0.94 mi from Roly's Bistro

A Bistro-type restaurant in Lesson Streeet. We have only stopped for coffee and cake here but it was excellent, as was the service and we plan to return for lunch. They also do dinner on certain days of the week. Check opening hours on their website.

Bakers

0.56 mi from Roly's Bistro

Baker's, in the Crescent, Donnybrook is a relatively new restaurant (opened 2014) for breakfast and lunch in Donnybrook (and most likely afternoon tea, but not dinner). I can highly recommend lunch there. served by very attentive staff. We were there on a sunny day and there were a few tables placed on the 'grassy knoll' just across the road which ...

Tribeca

0.92 mi from Roly's Bistro

Delicious wild mushroom fettuccine with smoked chicken, spinach, garlic, toasted breadcrumbs & parmesan.

Itsa4

0.75 mi from Roly's Bistro

Beef bagel is very tasty. Free internet. Friendly staff

The Sussex Restaurant

0.81 mi from Roly's Bistro

Good food and a nice Irish Stout before we leave Dublin

Milano

0.95 mi from Roly's Bistro

5 stars!!! Caffè Reale with Figs, cinnamon and white wine spiced syrup, mascarpone

Tolteca

0.5 mi from Roly's Bistro

The Chipotle of Ireland.

Popular withStudentsBudgetBackpackers

Insomnia

0.48 mi from Roly's Bistro

Gasworks Bar

0.65 mi from Roly's Bistro

Attached to the Grand Canal hotel, the Gasworks Bar is a good place to grab a pint, have some food, and catch a rugby match. It's doesn't have the charm of a "traditional" Irish Bar, but if you're in the neighborhood, it's a good place to catch up with friends.

Dax Cafe Bar

0.98 mi from Roly's Bistro

Nice little tapas/wine bar. Pork belly & Sea bass were good.

Cornucopia Wholefoods

1.53 mi from Roly's Bistro

I just might plan my next trip to Dublin around this restaurant. Wow. The reviews were good, but I did not expect the food to be this great. Hands down one of my favorite restaurants. I ate there three times over 4 days and the quality was excellent from the lunchtime rush to my 10PM dinner. Meal 1: Lunch I ...

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesGreen