Everyone warns you about pick pockets around the station and illegal taxis outside the station, but the station itself is very convenient to the centre of Rome and is well laid out and easy to negotiate. Notice the ancient Roman wall when you are there.
Things to do near Roma Termini Railway Station for Luxury Travelers
- 610.72 miVia Leonina 82, Rome 00184 Italy0.72 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
If you're looking for a present or just a sweet treat for yourself, La Bottega del Cioccolato is the heavenly spot. With gourmet chocolates of various sorts (many of which are pre-wrapped in beautiful containers), there's a form of cocoa candy suitable for any taste. It may not be the cheapest place for chocolate, but it's certainly the prettiest.Popular with
- 620.82 mirome0.82 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
Esther is a real sweetheart! She went out of her way to give us a really unique and cool experience in her neighborhood and it was great to get away from the crowds. Food was awesome as well. go to: http://mekomy.go2cloud.org/SH2vPopular with
- 630.95 mi
- 640.35 miVia di Santa Prassede, 25, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.35 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
The church in its current form was commissioned by Pope Hadrian I around the year 780, and built on top of the remains of a 5th-century structure and was designed to house the bones of Saint Praxedes and Saint Pudentiana. The two female saints were murdered for providing Christian burial for early martyrs in defiance of Roman law. The basilica ...Popular with
- 650.87 mi
- 660.68 miVia delle Quattro Fontane, 13, Roma, Italia0.68 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 reviewPopular with
- 670.82 mi0.82 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
It's quite possible that this charming, homey-yet-classy bar in Trestevere has the best Belgian beer selection in Rome. Stop by before dinner for an aperetivo of peanuts, olives, and other snacks, or any time of day to play board games, lounge on luxe couches, or read one of the multi-language books in the shelves. This also is a great spot ...Popular with
- 680.69 mi
- 690.66 mi
- 700.73 miPiazza Madonna dei Monti0.73 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
Mainly black and white clothing, very stilish and original. every time I go there I find something to buy. Very close to shop (maybe you should ask) there is also the shop outlet. The owner of the shop is very kind and helpful.
- 710.44 mi
- 720.82 miViale Donna Olimpia, 1 - Roma0.82 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
One of the entrances to the largest park in Rome
- 730.82 mi
- 740.82 miCorso Sforza 110, Rome, Italy0.82 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
- 750.53 mi
- 760.82 mipiazza San Pietro0.82 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
Al centro di Piazza San Pietro si innalza un obelisco egizio, il secondo per altezza (25,5 metri) dopo quello del Laterano. Si trova qui dal 10 novembre 1586, trasportato dall'architetto Domenico Fontana per volontà di papa Sisto V. La storia di questo obelisco è molto affascinante, perché si intreccia con quella dell'area vaticana e della basilica di San Pietro.
- 770.84 miVia della Madonna dei Monti, 18/19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.84 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
Here's a unique concept: create a club entirely out of ice. We walk inside on a hot, humid summer night. We pay a cover charge to a cashier and receive this silver, futuristic coat to keep warm--well, relatively warm considering it's basically a freezer filled with ice. Inside it's just like it sounds. There's a crowd of people all covered ...Popular with
- 780.37 miVia di San Martino Ai Monti, 28, 00184 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.37 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
Great Irish pub in Rome (I know, right?). Small but homey and friendly. Good drinks, great live music on the weekends and Tony's a hoot behind the bar. Staff is multilingual (English, Italian, German, etc.) so come for a true international experience.Popular with
- 790.36 mipiazza Beniamino Gigli, 7, Roma, Italia0.36 mi from Roma Termini Railway Station1 review
Used mainly for opera and ballet performances, the Teatro dell’Opera is also known, albeit to a less degree, as the Constanzi Theatre after the contractor who built it, Domenico Costanzi. Neo-Renaissance in design, the theatre was opened on 27th November 1880 with a performance of Semiramide by Gioachino Rossini, conducted by Giovanni Rossi, which was attended by the Italian royal ...
- 800.79 mi