Luxury Hotels in Rome
- Via Piave 35, 00187 Roma ItaliaRanked #48 overall in Rome hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I found this hotel to be in a not-so-convenient, but well-connected Porta Pia neighborhood, just a couple bus stops from Villa Borghese and not super far from the main train...
- Via dei Pettinari 64, 00186 Rome, ItalyRanked #49 overall in Rome hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Tucked into a side street between the Ponte Sisto and Campo de' Fiori, this hotel has a lovely back garden with a bar, where guests chill late into the night,...
- Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 3, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #51 overall in Rome hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Marbles and crystals and opulence, the St Regis Roma exudes old world charm and modern comfortable add classic hospitality and convenient location and you have one bona fide five star...Popular with
- 18 Piazza Sallustio, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #52 overall in Rome hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Hands down one of the best hotels I stayed in Europe. Great location near the spanish steps with a fabulous breakfast included. The only minor downside was the internet which...
- Via Ludovisi 15, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #54 overall in Rome hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
your home away from home :)
- Via Capo d'Africa, 54, 00184 Rome, ItalyRanked #55 overall in Rome hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is only steps from the Roman Coliseum. It's a small hotel, but very luxurious. The staff is friendly, and the grand breakfast buffet on the rooftop is awesome....Popular with
- Via Emilia 22-24, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #57 overall in Rome hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I would recommend La Residenza which is near the Barberini Metro Station. My husband and I stayed for one night before we left for the port of Civitavecchia and loved...
- Via Gaeta 71, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #60 overall in Rome hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The room was bigger than the European standard (which is smaller than the American standard, but things are just smaller in Europe), but the location was great in that it’s...Popular with
- Via della Penna 22, 00186 Rome, ItalyRanked #65 overall in Rome hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is amazing! It has a great vibe, and the indoor/outdoor bar area (they do brunch on Sundays, too) is pretty cool and attracts a mix of guests as...Popular with
- Piazza Trinita dei Monti 6, Rome 00187, ItalyRanked #66 overall in Rome hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Probably the best hotel in Rome. Great bar and very good restaurant. Proximity to the Spanish Steps is key, but then that is relatively obvious to anyone who stops to...Popular with