Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Rome
Recommended for You
- Via Villafranca, 20, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #77 overall in Rome hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
I stayed there 3 nights in Nov 2013, rented one double room for a couple and spent 2 nights alone in a 6-beds dorm. The location is very convenient but...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Via Marghera 8, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #1 overall in Rome hotels16 reviews
Great location (right across the street of the train station), beautifully decorated room, comfortable courtyard; the Beehive has everything you can relax after a hectic day of sightseeing. Organic hand-made...Popular with
- Via Del Babuino 9, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #2 overall in Rome hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a very distinctive property. The hotel feels like a modern Italian villa but is located in the heart of the city near the Spanish Steps. Staff are very...Popular with
- Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome, ItalyRanked #3 overall in Rome hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 5
On a hill overlooking Rome this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Pillow menu, double quiet rooms, a breakfast buffet that is incredible are just some...Popular with
- Via Vittorio Veneto 125, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #8 overall in Rome hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Location is fantastic! Great place to meet up with people in a central, easy to find spot. Their bar is lovely and the service is wonderful. It's expensive but very...Popular with
- Via Garibaldi 27, 00153 Rome, ItalyRanked #11 overall in Rome hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This convent / hotel is a wonderfully secluded historic landmark just steps from central Trastavere. The building and courtyard are exceptionally nice. Rooms are also quite nice by European standards....Popular with
- Via di San Simone, 73, 00186 Rome, ItalyRanked #35 overall in Rome hotels3 reviews
Gorgeous rooms, brilliant friendly service. Our room had a terrace which overlooked the roof tops of Rome. Brilliant location - you can walk everywhere. And its in a really rustic...
- Via Santa Eufemia 5 | Piazza Venezia, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #75 overall in Rome hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Stayed here for a birthday weekend couple of years ago. The location is so very convenient - just steps away from Corso but still very little noise from trafic. This...
- 955 Via Basento, Rome, ItalyRanked #131 overall in Rome hotels1 review
Great place, great price and Nino's super helpful.
- 10Via Tullio Ascarelli, 156, 00166 Rome, ItalyRanked #427 overall in Rome hotels1 review
Great viewPopular with