Hotels for Green Travelers in Rome
- Via degli Ibernesi 30, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #14 overall in Rome hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A ridiculously charming boutique hotel with some of the biggest beds I've ever seen. I loved touches like the black and white tiled bathrooms, intricate, lacy looking iron headboards, and...Popular with
- Via Lombardia 47, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #15 overall in Rome hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The fact that the Sofitel isn't in my favorite Roman 'hood faded quickly into the dark Latin night as soon as I got up to the roof terrace. The view...Popular with
- Via Boezio 31, 00192 Rome, ItalyRanked #19 overall in Rome hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 1
My best friend and I stayed here 10 years ago on our first trip to Italy, and I went back five years later, and it was still perfect. Sure, there...Popular with
- Via Palestro 13, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #45 overall in Rome hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This was a really nice surprise. I booked it because it was the cheapest Hotel I could find in that area, but I don't regret anything. My single room was...Popular with
- Via Flavia 39, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #72 overall in Rome hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I have been there on my last time in Rome for a weekend and enjoyed it. I choose it for the position, since I didn't mean to take public transport...
- Via Nazionale, 17, 00184 Rome, ItalyRanked #95 overall in Rome hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Nothing special about this Irish themed bar/pub...they offer rooms in two locations. One around the corner on Via Napoli and the other on Via Firenze. The rooms are nothing to...Popular with
- Via dei Giubbonari 43 | Key Collection at Via della Vite 32, 00186 Rome, ItalyRanked #98 overall in Rome hotels2 reviews
The location of this boutique hotel is amazing, just steps away from the plaza that's in the center of one of the most livable parts of Rome, from the traveler's...
- 18Via di San Telesforo 15, Rome Rome, ItalyRanked #106 overall in Rome hotels2 reviews
Go early or late to beat the crowds
- Via Pellegrino Matteucci 10 / 20, 00154 Rome, ItalyRanked #126 overall in Rome hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Too funny! It's like being in a art museum without the coldness of a museum and with more colors and smart people. Even business man with their laptop in the...
- 20Via Ottaviano 43, 00192 Rome, ItalyRanked #168 overall in Rome hotels1 review
great place for weekends brunch, locate at italian market , cute sunny place with great breakfast and cool vibe.