Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
Selected Categories: Pizza

Forno Campo de' Fiori

Probably the best place for a cheap bite in the Forno. The pastries are a hit, but you really ought to try the selection of pizzas. Whether you get a slice of pizza rossa or a more substantial slice, the prices are good and they can be folded to go for easy eating by the water structure outside.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetBackpackers

Gusto

When in Rome.... My friend brought me to this little gem. We went for aperitivo, amazing antipasti, they had a whole spread you could help yourself to while you drank before your meal. All those little bites sure did make me feel full but enough wine can make you ready to dig in again!

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Pizzeria la Montecarlo

Rude Roman waiters, salty, chewy carbonara, and authentic cappricciosa pizza with a sunny side up egg smack in the middle are the delights of this institution. Show up, queue for a table and worship at the altar of casual Roman dining.

Popular withFoodiesBackpackersBudget

Pizzeria Florida

I've eaten my fair share of pizza al taglio across Rome, and I have to say that Pizzeria Florida serves some of the best, no-nonsense slices in town. Prices are low and the flavor is high. The Margherita was particularly tasty, though I suggest not eating it folded lest you want to have sweet juice dripping all over your clothes.

Popular withBackpackersFoodiesBudget

Pizzarium

When people say Pizzarium is expensive, they mean compared to other pizzerie. But Pizzarium is not just any pizzeria! They devote themselves to the art of breadmaking, and the toppings they use are more unique than anything you'll find anywhere else. I ordered a slice of ham and minced fish (I don't actually know the specifics since he spoke so ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Taverna Le Coppelle

Cozy little restaurant. Good pizza with good house wine. Affordable price.

Popular withLocalFoodies

Dar Poeta

The MOST amazing pizza I have ever had. So good we ate there 2 nights in a row and loved every bite. The atmosphere is lovely and the service great. Definitely plan on returning on my next trip!

Popular withBudgetFoodiesBackpackers

Bir & Fud

The pizza and beer get great reviews but the atmosphere here is brutal. Definitely not romantic Rome. Feels more like something you'd find in Lan Kwai Fong or the Latin Quarter.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetTrendsters

Panella

Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...

Roma Sparita

So I wanted to come here on recommendation that this is a great restaurant, famous for their Cacio e Pepe -- Cheese and Pepper -- pasta. Lots of locals inside and outside both seemed very eager to try this place. Problem: YOU NEED RESERVATIONS. Or to come earlier. So keep that in mind if you try and visit randomly-- you ...

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

Pizzeria Leonina Snc

Thin, crispy pizza, birra chiara (lager) and some fritti (little fried snacks like our favorite zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella) will fill you up for under €20 at Pizzeria Leonina, a Roman classic.

Popular withBudgetBackpackersStudents

Il Brillo Parlante

Il Brillo Parlante is a great place to know about near Piazza del Popolo...not touristy, very good food, and (the ultimate stamp of approval) shown to me by a Roman friend.

Popular withBudgetLocal

Archetto (Le)

Nice little spaghetteria, very close to the Trevi fountain. Nothing too special but worth a visit. Not too expensive as well.

Popular withLuxury

Da Baffetto

A very informal pizzeria with nice tables outside in one of the streets I prefer in Rome. The pizza is very good. Staff is a little rough but it is the style endorsed by Baffetto- the owner- himself. It is a very cheap place.

Ferro e Ghisa

Excellent and unformal restaurant with different kinds of food: pizza, Grilled meat and fish, salads, fied fish and a nice cheap " aperitivo served from 05:00 pm. non expensive restaurant stilish and with outddor tables. Must try it! http://www.ferroeghisa.com/home.html David

Lo Zozzone

It's like pizza in panino form. You order a pizza bianca (white pizza) and they fill it with a number of stuffings. I had their house pizza, and it was filled with artichoke, smoked cheese, ham and "fish sauce," which was some creamy, delicious concoction. The price was only 3,50 euros and it was more than enough to fill me ...

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Il Fornaio

Friendly service and a huge selection of baked goods makes Il Fornaio a great spot for to-go food near the Campo de' Fiori. I picked up some sort of hearty cheese-covered bread and a supplì for 5,84 euros. Obviously my eyes were larger than my stomach, because I was thoroughly stuffed. While it's not the best pizza and supplì around, ...

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Forno la Renella

I really enjoyed this pizzeria and bakery. I ordered a slice of pizza with artichoke hearts and it was quite delicious. They have an assortment of other baked goods that look equally delicious as well. Service was friendly, and I noticed they speak English and French as well. I loved dining along the bar area, littered with ads for apartments ...

00100 Pizza

00100 Pizza is a newer contender to Rome's pizza scene. The pizzeria is unique in that it takes the Roman classic Pizza Bianca and stuffs it with delicious fillings. They also serve delicious suppli' that you simply must try if you happen to be in Testaccio!

Panificio Bonci

The margarita here is possibly the best slice I have had in my life. Absolutely perfect and very fresh. Unfortunately, there isn't currently any seating so you will have to enjoy the famous Bonci creation on the go or standing outside.

Popular withLocalFoodiesBackpackers