Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts
Phone:+39 06 35091
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Children Allowed
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 93%Local Culture
- 51%Business Travelers
- 51%History Buffs
Member Reviews (12)
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and ResortsMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
On a hill overlooking Rome this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Pillow menu, double quiet rooms, a breakfast buffet that is incredible are just some of the reasons that this Hilton is worth the money. They have a shuttle that takes you down into the center of Rome and brings you back. We stayed using points before they increased the amount needed - it was an great deal back then. The restaurant is very good and but expensive. Watching the sunset over Rome was great.
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and ResortsFirst to ReviewJul 03, 2012
This is an absolutely phenomenal 5-star deluxe resort/hotel. We stayed there for a week last year and had a private balcony that overlooked the city.
The Rome Cavalieri is situated in a 15-acre private park just above the Vatican with panoramic views over the historic city centre. The hotel displays it's highly-prized art collection throughout the property, including in elevators, courtyards, etc.
If you're an HHonors member, be sure to request access to the club lounge on the top floor.
Excellent!1219 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Wellness74% loved the sauna.