Rose Bowl Motel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Rose Bowl MotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Sep 21, 2013
This motel is right across the street from Trader Joe's, which is always a plus. The motel itself is small without a lobby or front desk, so it's very bare bones. However, if you're on a budget and looking to stay in the hip Eagle Rock area, close to cute cafes, then this is a good option.
- Rose Bowl MotelFirst to ReviewAug 06, 2013
The Rose Bowl Motel is a cute little budget find in Eagle Rock. It appears to be family run and they do a good job taking care of it. There are only 12 rooms total at the classic U-shaped property, and each room comes with one bed (a king), so unfortunately, you can’t get a room with two beds. But the prices are so reasonable (usually around $65 out the door) that you might just want to get two rooms instead of going elsewhere. There’s free parking for one car per room, though street parking isn’t really an issue here if you happen to have two. The other amenities are pretty good: free WiFi, a fridge, a microwave, A/C, etc. Book early if there’s a big event in Pasadena.
Mediocre115 reviews across the web.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationTerrific location. 94% of the guests loved it.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 73% of guests gave positive comments.