Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur DubaiMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewJul 31, 2012
The Rose Garden Hotel is well located, close to the older part of town and near a metro stop. There is a nice pool on the top floor. The hotel is right behind the Burjman shopping center so if you don't feel like hunting for a restaurant you can go to the mall food court.
Very Good!855 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Room96% thought rooms were spacious.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.