Rose Garden Inn - San Luis Obispo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!766 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- FoodFood is delicious. 80% satisfied guests.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 63 guestrooms at Rose Garden Inn San Luis Obispo. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.