One of the grand ladies of Dallas luxury and opulence, the Mansion received a beautiful update to its guest rooms, common areas and on-site five-star restaurant. If you really want to sweep a girl off her feet, take her for a romantic getaway at the Mansion.
Things to do near Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
- 10.24 mi3136B Routh Street, Dallas, Texas0.24 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek4 reviews
Great place for people watching, outdoor Austin-esqe bar and restaurant. Watch sporting events, dogs, lots of fun. Walkable from house. Casual, or a place to stop in for pre-dinner drinks. Good bar food, and bbq. Open from 10am -2am daily. Perfect lunch and HH spot.Popular with
- 20.97 mi
- 30.8 mi2900 Thomas Avenue, Dallas, TX0.8 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek4 reviews
Best sports bar. Just 3 blocks from the house on Thomas. Great outdoor patio, Perfect for watching games, etc.. Open from 10a-2am. Super fun. Busy every night of the weekPopular with
- 40.47 mi3153 Oak Grove Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States0.47 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek5 reviews
Love the retro trolleys that slowly take you from the Dallas Arts District area (first place to board is on St. Paul across from the DMA) to Uptown, making stops along the way. After the West Village area there is turntable, just like San Francisco, then the trolley retraces its path except for the part of McKinney which is one ...Popular with
- 50.92 mi1621 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas, TX0.92 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek3 reviews
I hear the food is good here and there is a lot of people who come for the dinner. Close to the Hilton Anatole this place has over 30 draft beers to choose from.Popular with
- 60.71 mi2400 Allen Street, Dallas, TX, United States0.71 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
- 70.91 mi
- 80.48 mi3911 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, Texas, United States0.48 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Big, gay, nightclub. Gay or strait, you'll have a blast. The Rose Room is a huge drag show located upstairs and is free with admission to Station 4. Good Thurs-Sun nights... Great for bachelorette parties, etc! Big group, maybe call ahead for reservation in Rose Room. Huge dance floor.
- 90.66 mi3636 McKinney Avenue #170, Dallas, TX, United States0.66 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
#BeTipsy This West Village wine store brings customer service to a new level – the people who work here know EVERYTHING about wine. If you attend a tasting, the place is packed, but any time is a good time to stop by and enjoy the outstanding selection, perhaps on the lovely patio. Happy hour at the wine bar is Sunday ...Popular with
- 100.7 mi2425 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States0.7 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Full Service Gym just blocks from 2618 Thomas Ave. Walk-in's welcome. Great gym. All ages, all body types.
- 110.58 mi3699 McKinney Avenue #100, Dallas, TX, United States0.58 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Movie Theatre in West Village. You could Trolley, cab, maybe walk. Foreign/ Independent films. About a mile from the house.
- 120.77 mi2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, TX, United States0.77 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
This is the spa at hotel ZaZa. It located just a couple blocks from the house, at the end of Thomas Ave. I hear if you have spa service, you get access to the pool... Hotel spa, full menu..
- 130.99 mi2501 North Houston Street, Dallas, TX, United States0.99 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Victory Park is Dallas' answer to NY's Time Square. Bright lights, flashing screens, nightlife, entertainment, hotels & residential options make this part of the city a vibrant urban marketplace. Great place to hang out if you are visiting Dallas and want to be a pedestrian.Popular with
- 140.58 mi2621 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX0.58 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
You can tell a lot about a bar by what it is stocked in. Golden and pale blondes. Heady Ambers. Full bodied Germans and Belgians. Even a few bitters sprinkled throughout. And we haven't even gotten to the beers. The Blackfriar Pub is one of those rare gems where you can find something intoxicating both in a glass and holding ...Popular with
- 151.45 mi1801 North Griffin Street, Dallas, TX1.45 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek28 reviews
It's easily overpriced for the time you spend there (expect to lose a cool $100 for a family of four), but it's a great little place with a chance to walk underneath sharks in one of those glass tunnels, see a manatee, and observe a very bored, very neurotic, tiger in a way too small enclosure.Popular with
- 164.4 miDallas Zoo, 650 S R L Thornton Fwy, Dallas, TX 75203, USA4.4 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek31 reviews
It's not one of those world class zoos, even though the recently opened big mammal area is definitely worth a looking at. Good to spend a weekend afternoon, not something to write home about.Popular with
- 171.7 mi411 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas 75202, United States1.7 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek27 reviews
One of the saddest places I've ever visited. The former Texas Book Depository Building right on Dealey Plaza. President John F. Kennedy was in his motorcade coming around the bend on Dealey Plaza when shots rang out from this building and President Kennedy was killed.Popular with
- 181.21 mi2201 N. Field Street1.21 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek15 reviews
This museum is a dramatic concrete and glass cube by Thom Mayne slated to open in January 2013, planted its outdoor areas entirely with vegetation native to Texas, such as weeping willows and buffalo grass.Popular with
- 191.99 mi300 Reunion Boulevard E., Dallas, TX 75207-44091.99 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek14 reviews
I have not eaten at Reunion Tower since I was a child, but I love the upgrade they made to the exterior lights a number of years ago. The tower looks amazing at night.Popular with
- 201.77 mi100 South Houston Street, Dallas, TX 75202-35021.77 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek12 reviews
One of the finest courthouses in all of Texas! And that's saying something because Texans pride themselves on how well their particular County Courthouse looks.Popular with