One of the grand ladies of Dallas luxury and opulence, the Mansion received a beautiful update to its guest rooms, common areas and on-site five-star restaurant. If you really want to sweep a girl off her feet, take her for a romantic getaway at the Mansion.
Things to do near Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek for LGBT
- 10.24 mi
- 20.97 mi0.97 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek20 reviews
The American Airlines center is a really nice sports/concert venue. It's huge! It's also a great place to see a show/event without having to melt in the hot summer heat.Popular withBusinessLocalFamilies
- 30.47 mi
- 40.8 mi0.8 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek4 reviews
Best sports bar. Just 3 blocks from the house on Thomas. Great outdoor patio, Perfect for watching games, etc.. Open from 10a-2am. Super fun. Busy every night of the weekPopular withAdventure
- 50.36 mi0.36 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
What was once abandoned railroad tracks, the Katy Trail has quickly become one of the best places to jog, walk, bike or skate. The shady trail winds through Uptown Dallas, starting at American Airlines Center and ending at Mockingbird Station, passing many restaurants, homes, bars and even going over highways. A new phase of construction will lengthen the already 3.5-mile ...
- 60.92 mi
- 70.71 mi0.71 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
- 80.62 mi
- 90.8 mi0.8 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Located literally 2 doors down from 2618 Thomas Ave.
- 100.91 mi
- 110.7 mi0.7 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Full Service Gym just blocks from 2618 Thomas Ave. Walk-in's welcome. Great gym. All ages, all body types.
- 120.66 mi0.66 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
#BeTipsy This West Village wine store brings customer service to a new level – the people who work here know EVERYTHING about wine. If you attend a tasting, the place is packed, but any time is a good time to stop by and enjoy the outstanding selection, perhaps on the lovely patio. Happy hour at the wine bar is Sunday ...Popular withNightlife
- 130.48 mi0.48 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Big, gay, nightclub. Gay or strait, you'll have a blast. The Rose Room is a huge drag show located upstairs and is free with admission to Station 4. Good Thurs-Sun nights... Great for bachelorette parties, etc! Big group, maybe call ahead for reservation in Rose Room. Huge dance floor.
- 140.44 mi0.44 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Closest liquor store to 2618 Thomas Ave. You can walk, or drive, about a 7-10 min walk. Open until 9pm.
- 150.43 mi0.43 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Great weekend bar scene. Probably busy at 8:30, SUPER busy by 10-11. Open till 2am. Bottle Service, Uptown pretty people. If its not your scene, then go to Renfields Corner.....
- 160.44 mi0.44 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Great running, biking, walking trail. The city has spent a fortune on this project. Its awesome for short or long distance runs. The trail is 3.5 miles one way. Head out the front door, go left, right on Routh Street. Routh Street dead ends into the trail.
- 170.99 mi0.99 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Victory Park is Dallas' answer to NY's Time Square. Bright lights, flashing screens, nightlife, entertainment, hotels & residential options make this part of the city a vibrant urban marketplace. Great place to hang out if you are visiting Dallas and want to be a pedestrian.Popular withOutdoor
- 180.75 mi0.75 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Wonderful hotel spa. Great services, full menu. Not cheap, but could be more expensive. Kind of a splurge. Serve food, drink, full spa. Walkable to the house. Few blocks. McKinney Ave and Maple.
- 190.74 mi0.74 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Tanning salon close to the house. Short drive, or walk. They also do spray tan.
- 200.58 mi0.58 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Movie Theatre in West Village. You could Trolley, cab, maybe walk. Foreign/ Independent films. About a mile from the house.