One of the grand ladies of Dallas luxury and opulence, the Mansion received a beautiful update to its guest rooms, common areas and on-site five-star restaurant. If you really want to sweep a girl off her feet, take her for a romantic getaway at the Mansion.
Things to do near Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
- 811.72 mi
- 822.23 mi
- 832.2 mi5624 Sears Street, Dallas, Texas2.2 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Kid-friendly (during the day) and pet-friendly (all the time), this is a unique experience for people who want to enjoy each other's company in a laid back environment. It's a bar with a large patio and an even larger outdoor area filled with random chairs and seating areas. At certain times of night food trucks will pull up and line ...Popular with
- 842.84 mi3524 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX2.84 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
This is not a place to see movies; it's a place to be moved. This venue features famous bands and local artists, and some of the best shows I've ever seen happened right here. People will camp out for hours just to make sure they get tickets to these shows, and once you're inside it's totally worth it. There's something ...Popular with
- 852.78 mi3424 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States2.78 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
This is not a thrift shop, though it feels like it. It's actually a consignment shop, which means everything is relatively new and unique. What I like about it is how it seems like browsing your hipster friend's closet for something to borrow.Popular with
- 861.71 mi1404 Main Street, Dallas, TX1.71 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
For some reason I feel like I'm breaking the rules by even mentioning this place. For one, the entrance is so nondescript that most people walk right by it every day without knowing it's there. In fact, I didn't even know about it until a long-time local told me about it. If you're not careful you might end up at ...Popular with
- 874.72 miNorthpark Center, 8687 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX4.72 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
My sister is a country music addict. She has been to Stagecoach, multiple concerts, own multiple records and follow tons of country tweets. She's also my absolute best friend. So, with her addiction to country music and her cowboy boots I got her for her bday. I wanted to get a cowboy hat from Texas. This is the only country ...
- 881.64 mi1608 Elm St1.64 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Fun and clean sports bar, though the beer prices seem a little steep. My favorite beer isn't on tap, and I had to pay almost $5 for each one. Still, a great place to hang out and have a few with some buddies.Popular with
- 893.06 mi6425 Boaz Lane, Dallas, TX, United States3.06 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Southern Methodist University is within walking distance to our guest house. You can find the Meadows Museum on the campus as well as the George Bush Library.
- 901.13 mi2301 Flora Street, Dallas, TX, United States1.13 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
- 913.11 mi
- 922.3 mi2110 Greenville Ave., Dallas, Texas 75205 USA2.3 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
As the name should suggest, this bar is themed after a single wide mobile home. It's tacky, off-color, loud, and everything you'd hope it would be. They have karaoke that they play too loud and drinks that are way too strong. Reminds me of home. Well, back in my white trash days...Popular with
- 932.24 mi1911 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX2.24 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
It's dark, it's loud, and the bartenders know what they're talking about. They're one of the lucky few that weren't affected by the changes in the laws, so they are able to stay open later than others. It's somewhere you can go when you don't want to be seen.Popular with
- 944.81 mi924 North Park Center, Dallas, TX, United States4.81 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Love Love Love this store! And who Doesent Love Bath and Body works? The customer service is superb,They always have a wonderful sale going and their products are just to die for! I really love too,how organized the store is as well as the demonstrations they give out of their products in the store. From the Candles to the lotion ...
- 951.84 mi1.84 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
I have mixed feelings about this place. This is a large health food grocery that offer great prices compared to the other health food grocers. However, their produce and selection do not match up. I guess you get what you pay for. I hope that they will be able to improve though because everyone should be able to afford healthy ...
- 965.72 mi8787 Park Lane, Dallas, TX5.72 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
This is one of my favorite hangouts. Actually, we had a few post-work happy hours here. There's something about having a few beers and chicken tenders and whacking a golf ball as hard as you possibly can that just frees the soul. If you're not paying attention to the score (like I'm not many times), it's just a good stress ...Popular with