One of the grand ladies of Dallas luxury and opulence, the Mansion received a beautiful update to its guest rooms, common areas and on-site five-star restaurant. If you really want to sweep a girl off her feet, take her for a romantic getaway at the Mansion.
Restaurants near Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek for Backpackers
- 10.2 mi2727 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 752010.2 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
First Brazilian restaurant I've ever gone to in my life. Back in 2004, I accompanied my mom on her biz trip in Dallas. After she was done with her meeting, we decided to try Texas de Brazil on a whim. We loved the meats there. It's like a once or twice in your lifetime experience. Now we have a Texas ...
- 20.92 mi4300 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.92 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
This is the original Bob's, with locations all over the country at this time. The steaks are amazing, the drinks are very good, and the desserts make it hard to resist.
- 30.45 mi3301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX0.45 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 40.5 mi3403 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.5 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
I love the eclectic-ness and varied selections of this joint! Reminiscent of Central Market's deli area. And I do like the fact that my ADD goes haywire in here! :)
- 50.88 mi2501 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TX0.88 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Arguably the best outdoor patio in Dallas. I love going to Saint Ann for happy hours or Sunday brunch. The art museum on the second floor is a nice touch, too.Popular with
- 60.68 mi3699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United States0.68 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy. Saturday and Sunday lunch is a total scene. Dinner Wed-Sun night is also a scene. Must go to west village while you're in town!
- 70.59 mi
- 80.78 mi2101 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, TX, United States0.78 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek3 reviews
To be perfectly honest, I've never eaten in the dining room here. The patio and bar were all-encompassing for me. It's a fabulously fun and luxurious dining experience, right in the heart of Uptown complete with live music in the bar on the weekend. I've lost count of how many occasions I've celebrated here as I stuffed myself with truffle ...Popular with
- 90.47 mi3403 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 752040.47 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
This is a new locale uptown, so it's easy to hop along other nearby venues. There's a large outdoor seating area, which is nice on a cool night. The scallops and sea bass are surprisingly good, considering you'd think steak over seafood in Dallas! The calamari and buffalo wings are tasty too. They've just opened, and it was a pretty ...
- 100.47 mi
- 110.58 mi
- 120.96 mi
- 130.66 mi
- 140.59 mi
- 150.27 mi2912 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.27 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Cosmic Cafe is great both for its vegetarian fare and for creating community with events including yoga, meditation, dance, and poetry. Menu is heavily influenced by Indian food, but also includes some great veggie takes on Tex-Mex fare. Try the spinach enchiladas or, my fave, the bombay sage.Popular with
- 160.46 mi3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 752010.46 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Ask any Dallas resident about Nick & Sam’s and the response will likely be the same--raving. Menu favorites include the 16 oz bone in prime filet, diver scallops, and fried lobster. For a unique private dining experience, have your dinner in the wine room.Popular with
- 170.74 mi2401 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 752010.74 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Good seafood and crab in the Big D? Believe it or not, just as sure as there is a Texas Two-step, it is available here at Truluck's! Sure you expect good steaks in the Big D, but Seafood and Crab? Truluck's is a 3 store chain in the Dallas areas that specializes in seafood, steaks and crab! They feature seasonal ...
- 180.61 mi2533 McKinney Ave, Dallas0.61 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
Interesting place. The waitstaff was not the kindest I've had the pleasure of dining with, however they weren't too bad considering we had a large group. The food was pretty good... Spaghetti pizza was delicious. If probably try other places for good, however the drinks were good.
- 190.47 mi3232 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204, United States0.47 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
I was fortunate enough to receive an invitation for the grand opening of Private Social. Top Chef contestant, Tiffany Derry, is the executive chef and owner and has created a restaurant targeted for the Dallas Socialites but with a menu that includes home-cooked favorites like fried-chicken. The restaurant decor is very dark and vegas-like and would be a great date ...
- 200.57 mi3699 McKinney Avenue, Suite 107, Dallas, TX0.57 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
This location is very lively and most weekends busy with an interesting mixed crowd ranging from 21+ year olds to 60+ year olds in an upscale environment. The wine selection is not very extensive, but they have very good wine choices. The surprising ingredient of this place is their mouth watering appetizers! Cru definitely makes it a good experience to ...