One of the grand ladies of Dallas luxury and opulence, the Mansion received a beautiful update to its guest rooms, common areas and on-site five-star restaurant. If you really want to sweep a girl off her feet, take her for a romantic getaway at the Mansion.
Restaurants near Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek for Foodies
- 10.2 mi2727 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 752010.2 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
First Brazilian restaurant I've ever gone to in my life. Back in 2004, I accompanied my mom on her biz trip in Dallas. After she was done with her meeting, we decided to try Texas de Brazil on a whim. We loved the meats there. It's like a once or twice in your lifetime experience. Now we have a Texas ...
- 20.88 mi2501 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TX0.88 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
#BeStuffed This 1927 schoolhouse-turned-dining hot spot opened late last year to great fanfare, having snagged the former chef from Abacus (another top restaurant in Dallas). The patio is beautiful, and the prices are very reasonable. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 30.46 mi3008 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 752010.46 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Ask any Dallas resident about Nick & Sam’s and the response will likely be the same--raving. Menu favorites include the 16 oz bone in prime filet, diver scallops, and fried lobster. For a unique private dining experience, have your dinner in the wine room.Popular with
- 40.68 mi500 Crescent Court #135, Dallas, TX0.68 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
The bustling Capital Grille manages to strike a unique balance of upscale dining and unpretentiousness. I sat in the main dining room with colleagues for a fabulous business dinner, and have had a boisterously fun time at the bar with friends. It’s definitely worth the experience--and the Crescent Court setting doesn’t hurt one bit.Popular with
- 50.68 mi3699 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX0.68 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
Malai Kitchen in West Village is serving thai and Vietnamese dishes in a way that I have yet to see in Dallas. Owners Brandon and Yasmin Wages are taking authentic recipes from their travels to Asia and bringing it to the Dallas dining scene. They order fresh baked bread daily from a Vietnamese bakery in a close town near Dallas. ...Popular with
- 60.78 mi2101 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, TX, United States0.78 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek3 reviews
To be perfectly honest, I've never eaten in the dining room here. The patio and bar were all-encompassing for me. It's a fabulously fun and luxurious dining experience, right in the heart of Uptown complete with live music in the bar on the weekend. I've lost count of how many occasions I've celebrated here as I stuffed myself with truffle ...Popular with
- 70.68 mi500 Crescent Ct # 165, Dallas, TX0.68 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
Located in the fabulous Crescent Court, Palomino is one of my absolute favorite dining destinations in town. The have a 24/7 happy hour menu, there are TVs in the bar area, and the setting is perfect for meeting friends and just having a casual social gathering. I've lost count of the times I've congregated here, but it never gets old. ...Popular with
- 80.61 mi3600 McKinney Ave., Dallas, TX0.61 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
The motto on the servers' shirts is "Wine and fried chicken? Why not?" and as amusing as that is, it's a very valid question. The combination of comfort food paired with a vast selection of still and sparkling wine is nothing short of great. My travel group had a meet-up there last year and we had a blast sipping, toasting, ...Popular with
- 90.92 mi4300 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.92 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
#BeStuffed Bob’s Steak & Chop House regularly wins the highly-coveted title of best steakhouse in Dallas, which is almost as impressive as winning a Super Bowl title. BrokeGirlsGuide.com
- 100.45 mi3301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX0.45 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 110.5 mi3403 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.5 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
I love the eclectic-ness and varied selections of this joint! Reminiscent of Central Market's deli area. And I do like the fact that my ADD goes haywire in here! :)
- 120.68 mi3699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United States0.68 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek2 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy. Saturday and Sunday lunch is a total scene. Dinner Wed-Sun night is also a scene. Must go to west village while you're in town!
- 130.59 mi
- 140.47 mi3403 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 752040.47 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek1 review
This is a new locale uptown, so it's easy to hop along other nearby venues. There's a large outdoor seating area, which is nice on a cool night. The scallops and sea bass are surprisingly good, considering you'd think steak over seafood in Dallas! The calamari and buffalo wings are tasty too. They've just opened, and it was a pretty ...
- 150.47 mi
- 160.58 mi
- 170.96 mi4322 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.96 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Years. Wasted. Time. Wasted. Calories. Wasted. Watered down Margaritas. Wasted. I have been coming to Dallas for Years. And for YEARS we have always gone to the same places for Tex Mex. But this time, I was on my own. My boss was enroute from Miami and would be arriving late and my other counterparts were wrapped up in meetings. ...
- 180.66 mi
- 190.59 mi
- 200.27 mi2912 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 752190.27 mi from Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Cosmic Cafe is great both for its vegetarian fare and for creating community with events including yoga, meditation, dance, and poetry. Menu is heavily influenced by Indian food, but also includes some great veggie takes on Tex-Mex fare. Try the spinach enchiladas or, my fave, the bombay sage.Popular with