Restaurants near Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek for Trendsters
- 2821 Turtle Creek Blvd., Dallas, TX 75219Distance: 0.0 mi6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the grand ladies of Dallas luxury and opulence, the Mansion received a beautiful update to its guest rooms, common areas and on-site five-star restaurant. If you really want...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 34300 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75219Ranked #3 overall in Dallas restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi
#BeStuffed Bob’s Steak & Chop House regularly wins the highly-coveted title of best steakhouse in Dallas, which is almost as impressive as winning a Super Bowl title. BrokeGirlsGuide.com
- 43301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TXRanked #8 overall in Dallas restaurantsDistance: 0.4 mi
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 53699 McKinney Avenue #307, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Dallas restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi2 reviews
Mexican restaurant in West Village. Trolley ride, or short drive, or cab. Try the frozen mambo taxi, the mambo taxi is Dallas Institution. Great patio, great people watching, super trendy....
- 63403 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219Ranked #10 overall in Dallas restaurantsDistance: 0.5 mi
I love the eclectic-ness and varied selections of this joint! Reminiscent of Central Market's deli area. And I do like the fact that my ADD goes haywire in here! :)
- 72501 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TXRanked #11 overall in Dallas restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi
#BeStuffed This 1927 schoolhouse-turned-dining hot spot opened late last year to great fanfare, having snagged the former chef from Abacus (another top restaurant in Dallas). The patio is beautiful, and...Popular with
- 92101 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, TX, United StatesRanked #18 overall in Dallas restaurantsDistance: 0.8 mi3 reviews
To be perfectly honest, I've never eaten in the dining room here. The patio and bar were all-encompassing for me. It's a fabulously fun and luxurious dining experience, right in...Popular with