Rotterdam Restaurants

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view

Vapiano Rotterdam Plaza

Nice Restaurant. You enter the restaurant and get your own card where you charge all your drinks and food on. Choose a nice pizza or delicious pasta. Get a nice bottle of wine and end your dinner with a 'Death by Chocolate'.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Diergaarde Blijdorp

Cool animals

Betty Beer

I live in the USA, but work in Dordrecht for ~100 nights/yr. I have enjoyed the other BEREN locations, but last night I was horrified. My wife and I came in around 9PM> The service was awful, and teh food was poor at best. We ordered, and after the food was delivered, NO waitress came to check on us. I ...

Tai Wu

Weimar 1890

Heavenly Cupcakes

The first vegan cupcake shop in the city. You can buy cupcakes, cakes, chocolates and other things here. Everything looks and tastes great. You can also have coffee or tea, or get some breakfast.

Hopper

Good coffee, lovely cakes, great vegan hummus sandwiches, and Belvoir cordials. Need I say more?

Restaurant Zotte

Sushi House Wasabi

More variety and veg dishes would be nice, but I thoroughly enjoy a vegetarian sushi box once in a while.

Bagel Bakery

I really love the atmosphere in Bagel Bakery and I always go there if I'm on the Witte de Withstraat. It's a quiet place to relax, play a boardgame with a friend, or leaf through one of the many magazines on hand. The bagels are pretty expensive but the ingredients are way beyond what you might expect in a bagel, ...

KFC Marconiplein

Shabu Shabu Rotterdam B.V.

Nice, fresh sushi and vegetable dishes. Good place to visit for veggies and vegans, too.

De Machinist

Right on the water, the Machinist is a unique space with a cinema, meeting rooms and a cafe/restaurant/pub with large windows and an eclectic industrial feel. I went there with a group of 9 girls for a get-together meeting and we had loads of space. The menu had enough variety and reasonable prices so everyone could enjoy themselves. Close to ...

Oliva

Italian restaurant with original dishes, fresh produce, lots of fresh veg, nice house wine, plenty of vegetarian choices and very accommodating towards vegans and people with food allergies.

Le Havre

We had a nice vegetarian meal at Le Havre tonight. Although the timing was a bit off (the bread basket arriving after the appetiser and the fries arriving after the main course), I still really enjoyed the meal. The taste was good, the vegetables fresh, the food hot and the staff were very friendly.

Warung mini

Nice food, only it's a bit too crowded, so don't expect to get a free table.

Lebkov

Lebkov is a café located conveniently just outside the central station. Inside, there's a fresh, bright atmosphere, with good coffee and some pastries and sandwiches. Good place for quick meetings.

Zafers place

Zafer unfortunately doesn't have a lot of choice for vegetarians, but the pizza base is the best you will find in the neighbourhood. If you like cheese, the pizza quattro formaggi is great and the fruit pizza offers a nice change.

Albert Heijn