Great location in Mayfair with some excellent special exhibitions. Worth it for the building alone.
Restaurants near Royal Academy of Arts
- 10.13 mi160 Piccadilly, London W1J 9EB, United Kingdom0.13 mi from Royal Academy of Arts
In a very strange twist of fate, I ended up eating here twice in three days a few years back. And I'd no idea it was one of the top restaurants in London, but I see why. I'm a sucker for any restaurant my grandparents would have loved, and this place would have been their favorite in London, I'm sure ...Popular withFamiliesFoodiesLuxury
- 20.24 mi41 Beak Street, London W1F 9SB0.24 mi from Royal Academy of Arts10 reviews
Really lovely lunch spot in Soho right off the Golden Square. They specialize in small Venetian tapas as well as small pizzas and other yummy Italian food. I had heard they would be super crowded during lunch time but was pleasantly surprised to be seated immediately and enjoy fast service. I had the potato and parmesan croquettes as well as ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersVegetarian
- 30.17 mi
- 40.09 mi25 Swallow Street, London, United Kingdom0.09 mi from Royal Academy of Arts
Love this place - one of the better places in London for a steak and Argentinian with steak imported from Argentina - wonderful service and delicious sides - definitely worth a try. Even the bread and the tapenade they serve is yummy!
- 50.24 mi1 Upper James Street, Soho, London W1F 9DF, United Kingdom0.24 mi from Royal Academy of Arts7 reviews
I am very selective in giving 5 stars but I would give Bob Bob Ricard more if I could! Photos do not do this restaurant justice, it must be seen in person to really appreciate how beautiful it is. It's apparent that like everything else at Bob Bob Ricard a lot of thought has gone into the design of the ...Popular withLuxuryNightlifeTrendsters
- 60.1 miMezzanine Floor, Victory House, London W1R 7HB United Kingdom0.1 mi from Royal Academy of Arts6 reviews
13/20; Food 7/10, Ambience 2/5, Service 4/5. Making a big deal out of its impressively long run as one of London's Indian dining stalwarts, Veeraswamy does show signs of its age. Although having undergone a refurbishment within the last six years or so, the space is not the most exciting for something so illustrious, also being limited by its disjointed ...Popular withLuxury
- 70.12 mi63 Westbourne Grove, London W2 4 United Kingdom0.12 mi from Royal Academy of Arts5 reviews
Not just this specific one, but the chain Nandos is great. Somewhat fast food this chicken joint is great for a quick easy dinner or lunch. Simply grilled chicken from a chicken breast up to a whole chicken, you order the spice level you like as a marinade and go from there. I love their chicken breast in pita with ...
- 80.2 mi14A Golden Square, London W1F 9JG, United Kingdom0.2 mi from Royal Academy of Arts5 reviews
Well, if I can't make it Helsinki this year, at least I was able to have a cinnamon roll here! Nice little place with a chilled snack or breakfast. The blueberry cordial looked good as well as the oven pancake and various tarts.
- 90.06 mi5A Burlington Gardens, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom0.06 mi from Royal Academy of Arts4 reviews
Located in the high end area of Mayfair, Cecconi's is a gorgeous laid back slither of yum. Italian fare cooked with passion. I love both the London and LA versions of this restaurant. The decor and ambiance are beautiful with plush blue/green furniture and checkered floor, just walking in makes me feel relaxed and ready to enjoy a brilliant meal ...
- 100.19 mi66-70 Brewer Street, London W1F 9UP0.19 mi from Royal Academy of Arts
This restaurant in Soho is a delicious mix of Mark Hix's eclectic take on seasonal British cuisine. The pri fix menu makes the price very reasonable for great dining in London but be careful because the cocktails are so delicious that your bar tab might surpass the cost of dinner.
- 110.16 mi50a Berkeley Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 8HA, United Kingdom0.16 mi from Royal Academy of Arts3 reviews
Das Essen war einfach himmlisch. Nehmen Sie auf jeden Fall die Zeit, um zurück zu gehen und zu sehen die frisches Gemüse und Fisch auf Display, wirklich bemerkenswert. Wir bestellten uns fast alles auf der Speisekarte. Die Kellnerin sehr gepflegt und wir waren mit jedem Gericht sehr zufrieden. Gegrilltes Red Snapper, Giant Jakobsmuscheln sowohl gegrillt und Sashimi, gegrilltem Tintenfisch, Seeigel, ...Popular withLuxuryTrendstersNightlife
- 120.15 mi
- 130.16 mi15 Berkeley St, London, United Kingdom0.16 mi from Royal Academy of Arts3 reviews
Who knew sashimi (one of my favorite foods) could taste *this* good? With a dozen types of dishes on the menu (salads, mini sushi tacos, hot dishes), you'll have taste buds tickled you didn't even know you had.Popular withBusinessLuxuryTrendsters
- 140.17 miArlington House, 25 Arlington Street, London SW1A, United Kingdom0.17 mi from Royal Academy of Arts
Just adore this place, even though the dynamic duo Chris Corbin and Jeremy King have long since offloaded it. There's been a little bit of a facelift recently but much of the original charm remains, including the perilous trip downstairs to the loo - so watch the cocktails. Incredibly nice food and the whole thing run like a clockwork machine ...Popular withLuxury
- 150.24 mi25 Ganton Street, Westminster, London W1F, United Kingdom0.24 mi from Royal Academy of Arts4 reviews
Winding roads in the eastern edge of El Cajon. Crest, Dehesa, Granite Hills, etc.. The names of the neighborhoods in the secluded, and relaxing corner of San Diego county. Nice place to drive, is the road to Sycuan casino also.Popular withLocal
- 160.2 mi
- 170.17 mi23 St James's St,, London, Greater London SW1A 1HA, United Kingdom0.17 mi from Royal Academy of Arts3 reviews
We really enjoyed this place. Not only was the sushi great but we also loved the atmosphere. The wooden sculpture ceiling throughout really added uniqueness to the space.
- 180.15 mi200-202 Piccadilly, St. James's, London, United Kingdom0.15 mi from Royal Academy of Arts2 reviews
Interesting spot on Piccadilly - spontaneously popped in on my birthday after seeing sweets on display in the window. Inside they had beautiful cakes, various sweets and snacks, coffees and a selection of ice cream and frozen yogurts. Kahve Dunyasi is part of a large Turkish chain which has expanded to London, but despite being part of a large chain, ...
- 190.16 mi5a Air Street, London W1J 0AD, United Kingdom0.16 mi from Royal Academy of Arts2 reviews
I took my nephew there for his birthday and we had a great experience. The services were definitely top notch. I told the restaurant about the occasion and as soon as we walked in, the person at the front desk said happy birthday to my nephew. They sent him a complimentary milkshake which made the young man really happy. They ...Popular withLuxuryBusiness
- 200.12 mi