very family orientated, which is ok. You can stay where there are no children if you ask, and an adult pool is available. food was good, service good. A very large resort. You can watch staff feed wild iguanas near the tennis courts, or sit and read on the beach. We went to mall, and wandered around town. It did ...
Restaurants near Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta
- 10.06 mi
- 20.31 mi0.31 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta9 reviews
Just across the side street of our home is one of the best restaurants Bucerias!!
- 30.27 mi0.27 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta6 reviews
Great ambiance. Sometimes live music. Great soups, salads, lobster ravioli, lamb, steak.
- 40.67 mi0.67 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta6 reviews
We were down here during the NFL playoffs and what a great place to watch the game. Food is good and the crowds are always fun.
- 50.83 mi0.83 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta3 reviews
Romantic beach dining in rustic Italian restaurant. Good food, great service and very reasonable prices.
- 60.31 mi0.31 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta3 reviews
The map as shown is not correct. Claudio's Meson Bay is right down by the walk bridge on the beach side of Lorenzo Cardenas. It's about a 7 block walk from the villa. You can enter from the street or the beach. On Monday--Wednesday and Friday nights they have their specials. Wednesday night is my favorite all the steak you ...
- 70.31 mi0.31 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
- 80.31 mi0.31 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
We love this place for breakfast. I listed it on Lazaro Cardenas--but since VRBO maps in this area are off anyway. You just take about a 4 block walk north of the villa on Lazaro Cardenas, Bucerias,--(next street east of the beach) and look up the intersection on the right and you will see it. They're only open for Breakfast--but ...
- 90.69 mi0.69 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
Very good steaks! Great discounts for dinner before 6pm.
- 103.18 mi3.18 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta5 reviews
La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, just a 5 minute drive from Bucerias, or about a one mile walk along the beach.Popular withFamilies
- 113.18 mi
- 123.18 mi3.18 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta3 reviews
This restaurant is open for lunch and closes around 7 PM. The best bargain for your money: for less than $10 USD you get tequila, soup, LARGE main dinner, plus fried plantains (bananas), and kahlua & cream. I like to coconut shrimp - but it's all good!Popular withFamilies
- 133.17 mi3.17 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
Live Music on Thurs, Fri, Sat. Known for Ribs, Burritos, and Pizza. Full Bar.
- 143.17 mi3.17 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
Good food, great live music, cultural center for Huichol art, huge dance floor for salsa dancing.
- 153.29 mi3.29 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
It's been a while since we've been there, but when we were there a few years ago they had good food and nice atmosphere
- 163.18 mi3.18 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
SandZibar Restaurant, open to public, on the beach. BEST restaurant in La Cruz or Bucerias. Upscale dining. Concession is run by Bernard Gluth (Trio Restaurant). Open Lunch and Dinner.Popular withLuxury
- 173.18 mi3.18 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
Great ambiance. Fabulous pasta. seafood, steaks. Italian-Argentine. One of the finest dinner houses in La Cruz.
- 182.89 mi2.89 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
- 193.18 mi3.18 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
Great fajitas. Best view of the bay. Wonderful Spaghetti Bolognese. Great Fish! Great service!
- 203.18 mi3.18 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
Wonderful Fajitas. Reasonably priced. Fabulous view of boats and marina. Open to public - breakfast, lunch, and dinner.