very family orientated, which is ok. You can stay where there are no children if you ask, and an adult pool is available. food was good, service good. A very large resort. You can watch staff feed wild iguanas near the tennis courts, or sit and read on the beach. We went to mall, and wandered around town. It did ...
Restaurants near Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta
- 14110.64 mi10.64 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
breakfast, lunch. Casual, funky.
- 14212.35 mi12.35 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
- 14312.04 mi12.04 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
great atmosphere and drinks. also free wifi !Popular withLocalVegetarianStudents
- 14412.06 mi12.06 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
For a special dining night, try Kaiser Maximilian!Popular withLuxuryFoodies
- 1458.64 mi8.64 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
Great restaurant and bar! Family-friendly! Say hello to the General!
- 1468.64 mi8.64 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
Great for drinks!
- 14710.64 mi
- 14810.37 mi10.37 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
True street tacos. And empanadas. There are two stands, one right next to the other. One is "con Maria" (which serves empanadas) and the other is just to the left, operates by her...sister? I get the impression there is a family connection. Typical taco choices between both: shrimp, fish (breaded) and smoked marlin. Chicken and sometimes ceviche can also be ...Popular withBackpackersBudgetLocal
- 14910.37 mi
- 1508.64 mi8.64 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
A fun place for the younger crowd!
- 15110.67 mi10.67 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta2 reviews
Cool hangout in north sayulita. The spot is shady and the service is friendly. The food was just so-so. The rice they served us had been in the steamer too long and tasted spoiled (they took it back and cooked up fresh rice). The ceviche was really tasty. The smoked marlin burrito was interesting but not my favorite (tasted kind ...Popular withFamiliesBudgetBackpackers
- 15210.37 mi
- 15310.68 mi
- 15412.02 mi
- 15510.39 mi10.39 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
Grab a beer and watch the game. Yes, the commentary is in Spanish but it just adds charm to the whole thing. Next to the Wakiki heladeria, this is a good spot to watch a ball game and eat good fries. It advertises garlic burgers which I did not have. But it is a good simple joint on the street ...
- 1568.64 mi8.64 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
This is one of several restaurants located in Las Brisas Hotel. The place is like a big veranda overlooking the pool. Our group eats lunch here as part of our package. The food is good but nothing special. Their ceviche was a little bland and dry. The drinks are very refreshing and good. We always get the pina colada and ...
- 15710.64 mi
- 15820.75 mi20.75 mi from Royal Decameron Puerto Vallarta1 review
Eclectic menu with a tropical Mexican flair. Great place for a quiet dinner, special event or just getting out and about! Gallery openings and exhibits from local and international artists.Popular withDesignFoodies