Royal Heritage Haveli
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Royal Heritage HaveliMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
A lovely place to stay - out of the hustle and bustle, the heat and the dust but still easily accessible this is a real gem. There are only 11 rooms but all are done up beautifully, in a traditional style but with all modern luxuries. The pool in particular is stunning, The service is fantastic and every evening the manager invites guests to an apperitif and shares his knowledge and tips for what to do the next day. Really wish I could have stayed longer - I wouldn't have expected to have a relaxing visit to Jaipur but it's possible here!
Excellent!183 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- Hotel Building94% loved the terrace.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed