Restaurants near Royal Lahaina Luau
- 10.03 mi0.03 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau1 review
Love it. Casual. Free parking for diners. Long time service employees. Live musician at sunset plus the torch lighting. Good menu for big meals or lighter meals or just pupus. Mon Wed and Friday they feature some bottles of wine for half price. Love the flatbread pizza, Khuna salad and the sweet potatoe fries. Very, very good. Absolute ocean view. ...Popular withLocalFoodies
- 20.81 mi
- 30.89 mi0.89 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau
Located ocean side at the Honua Kai resort, Dukes place is an excellent place to grab an all american meal or sit at the tiki style bar. Always an aloha vibe and often there is live music for sunset.Popular withFamiliesFoodiesNightlife
- 40.81 mi
- 50.5 mi
- 60.9 mi0.9 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau3 reviews
Great coffee and gourmet foods right in the lobby of Honua Kai. Yummy, yummy Gelato!Popular withFamiliesFoodies
- 71.0 mi
- 80.71 mi
- 90.46 mi0.46 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau2 reviews
Hula girls dolls and Hawaiian nostalgia adorn the walls of this coffee & sandwich shop in Kahana. Outdoor seating as well.
- 100.46 mi
- 110.83 mi0.83 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau2 reviews
We eat her at least one time every trip to MauiPopular withFamilies
- 120.35 mi
- 130.91 mi0.91 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau1 review
Haven't eaten here but the location is Five Star! Will update soon I hope. Right on the high-water mark on Kaanapali beach.
- 140.34 mi
- 150.91 mi0.91 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau1 review
Nice hotel with water as a theme, big waterfall , several pools and ponds.
- 160.32 mi0.32 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau1 review
- 170.81 mi0.81 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau
This is another great restaurant in Whalers Village. It is open air and sits just above Hula Grill but didn't have the wait to get in. Nice menu with lots of locally sourced ingredients and tasty fish preparations. Reasonably priced with decent sized portions.
- 180.38 mi
- 190.47 mi0.47 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau1 review
- 200.81 mi0.81 mi from Royal Lahaina Luau1 review
I didn't try the coffee however their cigar selection was very good! Better yet their prices were also good!Popular withLocal