Royal Palm Plaza Resort Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Royal Palm Plaza Resort HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewNov 16, 2013
I can't remember feeling so special on a hotel like I did on Royal Palm Plaza. I was there for a conference, so I really enjoyed staying in. The rooms were impecable, there were huge fluffy robes, the beds were amazing, you can almost sink in them because the are so soft, the bath products are by French brand L'Occitane and the service is the best.
Breakfast is delicious, the buffet has everything you can think of, breads, fuits, eggs, sausages, pancakes, maple, yogurts, juices, etc.
The kids area is what really sets it apart. I don't have kids but I wish I was a kid to play on that area that has humongous walk in pirate ships, doll houses, aiplanes, fully equipped with video games and toys.
A truly great place to relax and enjoy.Recommended for:
Excellent!110 reviews across the web.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room56% complained about the bathroom.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- AmbianceNice ambiance.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children's pool, indoor tennis courts, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. There is a full service health spa on site. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless and wired high speed Internet
There are 499 guestrooms at Royal Palm Plaza Resort Campinas. Guestrooms have city, pool, or garden views. Air conditioned guestrooms feature desks, minibars, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. Rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys and clock radios. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestroom renovations were completed in June 2009.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- In room high speed Internet (wired): BRL 20.00 2 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: BRL 20.00 2 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible