Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 95%Green Travelers
- 86%Spiritual Seekers
- 70%Local Culture
Member Reviews (5)
- Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston
- Royal Sonesta Hotel BostonMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersJul 05, 2012
The Royal Sonesta is right next door to the Museum of Science and right across the street from the Cambridgeside Galleria, so it's a convenient location for those activities. If you are a runner, you can easily run along the Charles River since it runs next to the hotel. The T stop that it is closest to is a little less convenient, but there are plenty of cabs if you need to get somewhere quickly. The rooms are nice, the hotel lobby has a great bar and lots of places to sit and hang out. The staff is super friendly and helpful.
- Royal Sonesta Hotel BostonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Jul 04, 2012
I enjoyed my stay at the Royal Sonesta. The room was nice, safe, and comfortable and hotel staff couldn't have been nicer. the meeting room for my class was equally pleasant. I also appreciated the walking proximity to "The T", the nice walk (and view) along the Charles River, and convenient access to other Boston/Cambridge sights.
Dining options at Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Cambridge property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and currency exchange. This is a smoke free property.
There are 400 guestrooms at Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 27 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 27 per day
- Rollaway bed: US$ 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Very Good!1183 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Location90% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Food80% loved the dining experience.