Royal Victoria Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%History Buffs
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- Royal Victoria HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewOct 15, 2013
This comfortable, moderately priced hotel just oozes history. It's right on the Arno River, in the center of Pisa. The rooms are charming, some have river views, the staff is terrific, and you can have a glass of prosecco up in the roof garden. They have a fleet of bikes for rent, and will lend an umbrella if it rains.
- Royal Victoria HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1Mar 31, 2013
The Royal Victoria is across the street from a river and within walking distance of most things. The interiors are quaint and the rooms comfortable. There's a roof garden for breakfast or drinks and bikes for hire.
Mediocre686 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 74% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Royal Victoria Hotel include a restaurant. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.