- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!39 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 96%.
- Location89% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Guest parking is complimentary. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a library, barbecue grills, and a grocery/convenience store.
Guestrooms have ocean, sea, or water views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with signature bedding. At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with full sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer jetted tubs, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, CD players, and free local calls. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, desks, and ceiling fans. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old