Rumor Boutique Hotel

455 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89169, United States

LGBT

Toni Sutton
    5 Jan 22, 2014

On my recent visit to Rumor Boutique Hotel I was definitely wowed by the decor and the hospitality. As soon as I entered the property I was greeted by two women standing behind the front desk. As I came through the front doors and took in the ambiance I felt like I was at a hotel located down in Miami. Very cool paintings, and couches fills the lobby with a nice chic bar that is definitely inviting.

The rooms in my opinion were very nice, and roomy. Even the decor in the hallways caught my attention. Just beautiful! The pool area was my favorite area of the property with the great pool, jacuzzi and last but not least the relaxing hammocks. At night when the weather is right they have a DJ and full bar which always gets a party started. The overall atmosphere in my opinion definitely screams a great time, and a great place to stay!

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversBudget TravelersNightlife LoversStudents
    Mary Amor
    4 Dec 15, 2013

RUMOR HAS IT!

My bestie and I were doing a joint birthday celebration and looking for a place to do so. We found Rumor and saw that they had theme rooms which we figured could save us on the cost of decorating. We went down in person to took a look at the room and fell in love with the pink “girl on girl” room. This hotel is not “luxury” by any means but it was nice, clean and located close to everything. The parking lot is very small so our guests had to park in the surrounding lots or in the Hard Rock parking garage which is located across the street but the room décor made up for all their other short-comings. There is a bar and restaurant located in the lobby of the hotel although we did not eat/drink there I appreciated the great atmosphere it appeared to have. We got incredibly lucky as there was a private event being head at the hotel. It was for the girlfriend of a famous DJ and they had rented out the entire hotel. We could pretty much be as loud as we wanted without disturbing other guests but of course I do not recommend you do the same unless under the same circumstances. Our guests were able to bounce around to both parties and the other attendees did so as well. You can imagine our excitement and delight at how well this was going. It was all topped off with a surprise visit into our suite by the rapper Coolio who was attending the other party going on. Our friends were able to take pictures with him and he wished us a Happy Birthday. The staff was friendly and courteous during our entire visit and gave us the best birthday present we could ask for….a late checkout :-)

Recommended for:Budget TravelersLGBTLocal CultureTrendsters
    Maggie Langeness
    3 Apr 02, 2013

Rumor hotel is right off the strip across the street from Hard Rock. The rooms are decent for the price. It is very gay friendly and looks great for pool parties. I would recommend for a bachelorette party on a budget, young spring breakers, and the 35-40 gay-friendly crowd.

Recommended for:LGBT
    Amy Chow
    3 Mar 21, 2013

Looks way better in pictures than in person, just sayin.
    Parking lot is small; wish they had a bigger parking lot.
    It's right across from Hard Rock, but both of these hotels
    are pretty far from the Strip. Next time, I'll just stick with one the hotels on the Strip where it's totally buzzing.

Ps: the water pressure of the faucet is too powerful. I lifted the handle just a little & it splashed everywhere

Billiam Yapp
    4 Sep 21, 2012

a good place to stay if you're ok with being a bit off the strip. The decor is pretty hollywood, and almost close to being a sleazy nightclub. But still, its got a small pool in the middle which isnt so bad as its not quite as packed as somewhere like caesers.

Caroline H

This place is the epitome of cool. It’s an adult-only resort, which is a nice change of pace now that almost everywhere in Vegas is family friendly. Most of its clientele seems to be upwardly mobile young adults. All of the rooms are suites. I loved the deep soaking tub in the bedroom, the sitting area with a couch and coffee table, and the bathroom with an overhead shower and basin sink. The property is decorated in trendy furniture and a purple, silver and white color scheme. It’s about a mile away from the Strip, but the hotel scene is so fun and luxurious that you may just want to stick around. There’s the Addiction Restaurant right on the premises, the Rumor Bar and Lounge serving up cocktails near the lobby, and the sand-beach pool and its enormous courtyard with swaying hammocks. This is the perfect place to come for an escape and a good time.

• Rumor Boutique HotelPro 2014
    Sara Benson
    4 Mar 26, 2014
    Recommended for:Nightlife LoversTrendstersLGBTArt & Design Lovers
Showing Lowest Prices

This adults-only, all-suite hotel is situated one mile east of the Las Vegas Strip and provides guests with complimentary valet parking, private balconies and patios, a restaurant, bar and pool parties. Every third Thursday of the month, Yappy Hour is held from 69 p.m. with drinks, appetizers and music for guests and their dogs. Nearby are the Thomas & Mack Stadium at UNLV, Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas ... read more
and many other restaurants and nightclubs.

• Fitness Center
  • Room Service
  • Swimming Pool
  • Free Hi Speed Internet
  • Pets Allowed

Mediocre1546 reviews across the web.

• This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
  • Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
  • Ambiance
    90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 75%.
    71% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
  • Hotel Building
    For only 52%, the facilities were new enough.
    Price is tolerable.