Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Rydges AucklandMember ofFoodiesOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Jul 05, 2012
The hotel is in an excellent location, two blocks from Queen street (shopping, food etc.) and short walking distance from the harbor. Rooms are good size, bright, modern and comfortable, and I could see the Skytower out my window. I arrived early, leaving my luggage so I can roam until the room was ready was no problem. All in all, a great place to recover after the long flight.
- Rydges AucklandMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Modern, convenient, efficient and well located hotel. I love the mini-expresso bar, a small but hard working hotel bar and a great Steak-focused restaurant. Would make for a fine holiday or business respite. Conference facilities look good tho thankfully I wasnt stuck at a conference when I stayed. Its also a block or two from the Casino (Sky City) but enough to be past the 'rough edges' of that side of town. Recommended. No great views but very clean and well appointed rooms. GREAT room service too.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Very Good!2612 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building90% said the facilities were very new.
- Internet90% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Rydges Auckland include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property has a business center. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Auckland property has 4 meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: NZD 28 per night
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: NZD 29.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: NZD 31 per person (approximate amount)
- Buffet breakfast: NZD 31 (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.