This is one of the most enjoyable neighborhoods of Paris. We ate dinner outside at Les Deux Magots, overlooking one of the oldest churches in the city. Unforgettable!
Things to do near Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- 10.18 mi
- 20.18 mi
- 30.25 mi8 Rue du Cherche-Midi, Paris, France0.25 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés7 reviews
This is bread made the old fashioned way - it smells and tastes great. They gave us a sample, so be polite and ask. Get some bread and then some cheese and a little wine - voila, lunch!Popular with
- 40.16 mi
- 50.1 mi3 Rue Saint-Benoît, 75006 Paris, France0.1 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés2 reviews
Paris is known for great food and an appreciation for fine culture such as art and music. Why not combine the two and enjoy food with some jazz on the side at Chez Papa? I had my 21st birthday here and remember it being quite the scene. Certainly the wait for food was not too distracting due to the fun ...Popular with
- 60.09 mi3 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006 Paris, France0.09 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés3 reviews
It's an area located around the church of the former Abbey of Saint-Germain-des Pres. Home to a number of famous cafes, such as Les Deux Magots et Le FLore, made famous by the Existentialists.Popular with
- 70.11 mi30 Rue Saints Pères, 75007 Paris, France0.11 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés2 reviews
Debauve & Gallais chocolates and teas can be found in the states (I heard at Barney’s), but if you’re in Paris it’s a lot cheaper to bring some back and you get more choices. The chocolates are so smooth and rich without being too sweet. You can opt for a box of chocolates without their signature blue box to save ...Popular with
- 80.16 mi9 Rue Princesse, Paris, France0.16 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés2 reviews
It's the french version of an american bar and home to mostly native English speakers, which can be good or bad depending on the kind of evening you're looking for. The drinks are ok and the location is great.Popular with
- 90.14 mi0.14 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés3 reviews
Going into a Manoush boutique is a little like entering a girly socialite’s walk-in closet. Under a crystal chandelier you can look through racks of playful clothing that are full of colorful patterns and prints and that are whimsical, bohemian and classy all at once. The dresses usually have full skirts and are predominantly pink and floral. Sequins, bows and ...Popular with
- 100.21 mi6 Rue Echaudé, 75006 Paris, France0.21 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés2 reviews
This is a fun little toy store tucked away in the middle of a small street. Inside you’ll find characters from Snoopy to Asterix to Tin Tin. They have key chains and figurines galore. Upstairs is like a mini museum, with glass cases full of certain character stories. Figurines here are a little on the pricey side, but it’s a ...
- 110.13 mi
- 120.18 mi31 Rue St Guillaume, 75007 Paris, France0.18 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés1 review
31 rue Saint-Guillaume. One of my favorite buildings, by architect Pierre Chareau. A modern, industrialism inspired building, but one I think is simply beautiful. Back in the day I lucked out and got in during a private tour.
- 130.11 mi
- 140.18 mi
- 150.17 mi14 rue Jacob 75006 Paris France0.17 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés1 review
Such a fun place! We frequented this bar when we were in Paris. Yes, it is a little odd to drink your cocktails out of baby bottles, but it lasts a little longer and it's so much fun! The cocktails were actually very good. When you sit down, the owner brings you a menu with a list of cartoon characters ...Popular with
- 160.22 mi
- 170.05 mi6 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, Paris, France0.05 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés1 review
Tucked in a smaller neighborhood in Paris, this LV store is a little more low-key and away from the bustle of the flagship store. The service here is just as good, but much less busy. I love this neighborhood as well!
- 180.02 mi28 Rue Saint-Benoît, Paris, France0.02 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés1 review
Next to the famous Café Flore in the heart of Saint Germain. This is a two-floor smallish bar with a tiny dance floor downstairs, opened by the same guy who brought us "Le Baron", and the "Hotel Amour". Sometimes feels like being stuck with twenty other people in a Austin mini Cooper, yet is usually a lot of fun.Popular with
- 190.16 mi17 Rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris, France0.16 mi from Saint-Germain-des-Prés1 review
This new branch of Hermes is housed in a cavernous space next to the Lutetia and the modern design of this boutique is certainly a departure from the old-fashioned opulence of the flagship store on the rue du faubourg saint-honore. Still finding itself, this Hermes can feel a bit cold and almost austere, but i've found that the people at ...
- 200.2 mi