7 Summer Street, Salem, MA 01970
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!290 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Location88% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance86% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service74% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room52% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices
Good! - 78% of guests recommend
Located in the heart of one of americas oldest seaports thesalem inn comprises three historic homes offeringaccommodations rich in history with a proud tradition ofservice and comfort. each building has been meticulouslyrestored and is listed on the national register of historicplaces. centrally located in the heart of historic salemthe citys impressive array of attractions/ restaurants/ ... read more
andactivities are all within easy walking distance. experiencehistory making hospitality at the salem inn. each of our 42guest rooms and suites is individually decorated featuringantiques/ period detail/ and homey touches. all roomsinclude an ensemble of amenities cable television/telephone/ private bath/ and coffee maker. many offerworking fireplaces/ oversized whirlpool baths/ or canopybeds. family suites complete with equipped kitchenettes areideal for families or longer stays. the west house/ curwenhouse/ and peabody house each boast an inviting fireplaceparlor perfect for planning your days activities orrelaxing with a glass of complementary sherry in theevening.
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed