7 Summer Street, Salem, MA 01970
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!216 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance87% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location84% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 52%.
Located in the heart of one of americas oldest seaports thesalem inn comprises three historic homes offeringaccommodations rich in history with a proud tradition ofservice and comfort. each building has been meticulouslyrestored and is listed on the national register of historicplaces. centrally located in the heart of historic salemthe citys impressive array of attractions/ restaurants/ andactivities are all within easy walking distance. experiencehistory making hospitality at the salem inn. each of our 42guest rooms and suites is individually decorated featuringantiques/ period detail/ and homey touches. all roomsinclude an ensemble of amenities cable television/telephone/ private bath/ and coffee maker. many offerworking fireplaces/ oversized whirlpool baths/ or canopybeds. family suites complete with equipped kitchenettes areideal for families or longer stays. the west house/ curwenhouse/ and peabody house each boast an inviting fireplaceparlor perfect for planning your days activities orrelaxing with a glass of complementary sherry in theevening.